• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Naruto Fanclub

*coughlaugh*

Last night I dreamed that my class (or maybe just me and my sister) went to this HUGE hotel with a buffet. I can't remember how, but I found a Naruto card that was yellow on the side with the picture. The pic contained all of the Akatsuki. I called it my "Pein Card" and, as always, I had to hide it from my classmate, Mark, or everyone else because they don't know we like Naruto.

My friend once had a dream about that, but she didn't have any idea what it was :DDDDD. It was really exciting, because there were all these true details, including what you posted, Gakidou. Then there were the Sound Five battles... and then the end of them, the night I was bouncing off the walls, almost literally. I did it again when she told me about it, and ended up hitting my funny bone really hard on the fence. It tingled for a full two minutes or so.

In Shippuuden, I kinda think Shikamaru's squad looks best. Tenten and Lee don't look all that different, but they all look nice in a different way. :D

I don't really have much of an opinion on her. She's not much of an important character, but still, she's kind of cool.

I wouldn't say anyone in Naruto is particularly good or bad, since they're all sort of... how should I say this... they have different abilities. I've heard it stated that Tenten is a side character, but that doesn't necessarily make everyone automatically better than her.

She also has the best hair (out of the girls) next to Temari. *nodnod* And a stick.

You're right. Her hair makes her look somewhat like a mouse, and that is not a negative comment. We always call the stick her "big stick" for obvious reasons. What else could it be? And, thanks for mentioning Temari, because I just realized that their sticks look almost identical, except Temari's becomes a fan. I wonder if that was intentional...

Do I think too deeply?

Deep thinkly.

Have you seen Tenten with her hair down? Can you say raep?

Umm...It may have been intentional. Does she have Big Stick in manga? (Gods, why, I am so behind on manga D: )

What the... I didn't even know she could do that! :P

2nd question: I sincerely have no idea about that, either. But, I'm guessing, probably not, since as far as I remember, I don't think she's used it. Hold on a minute and let me check...

I still don't know. But she does have knives in Shippuuden.. :D

That's one thing I love about her: she can handle pointy objects like whoa.

Plus she looks pretty sexy all beaten up. Is that wrong?

I haven't seen her use many pointy objects before, but her aim is "deadly accurate," as one Naruto site said. On that same site, there was a picture of her being defeated by Temari, but I have to say she looks kind of weird. Temari had the clear advantage, anyway.

No Naruto is on for two more weeks here D: The next time we see it, it'll have been more than a month since we last watched Naruto.

Awww. D: Hah, I recently watched the first episode. The animation looks all wacky. XD Ah, nostalgia.

Tenten looks nice... I guess.

Lee looks nice the first time he appears by himself in the 11th theme song (the 10th with the pictures changed).

Me like the newest theme song... =3

Random icons FTW

ICONATOR_a34ee2a460bda656557266fb1a911754.jpg
ICONATOR_f591aa0c7ace4968f1a6de793c548500.gif
ICONATOR_fecd4a7cd9bc89713a5511ea29b6afa0.gif
ICONATOR_4030d4c6b78010966f9802f77d0e925f.gif
ICONATOR_5fc75baca251eaca9722767567a650a9.jpg

ICONATOR_23aa11c8a50cf402be72e1873703c48c.gif
ICONATOR_2af1be0fc8019e4d9c0184a71cdd07b0.jpg
ICONATOR_d2db3d135bfbb7c4ae65f861b76d2f43.jpg
ICONATOR_d17b9669cff534f1b4b180311ab7d72e.png
ICONATOR_f2af6dc5d166d24a3e68df510ab52d2f.gif

Last edited:
The newest is the 14th, right?

The I like the Sasuke and WHEE! ones best. The crossword icon is a great one, too. :D

The same friend that had the Naruto dream is learning our code. She's going to watch the next episode that comes on here.

Ino looks rather nice in Shippuuden, I have to admit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom