• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Naruto Fanclub

Too true
Yes, there was a slight "o_O" moment when I saw all the mini Sanbi's...Then I cracked up. So THAT's it digestive system...
And yes, I agree. I would SO get eaten by the Kyuubi just for a mini Kyuubi...screw that, I would PAY to get eaten by the Niibi... Firey Kitties FTW

I would also pay do get Hidan dug up. I miis him and his idiotic-immortalness xDDD

Sarcasm? Sense of humor? Where? <> I don't remember anything. When?

and I'm just crazy enough not to go >> or << or even >< .... I just HAD to be outwardly crosseyed.

Wait... Mini-Sanbis in the Sanbi's stomach? Are they parasites? xD
My favorite Bijuu is Nibi. Cat! :D

Last edited:
I don't have a favorite, but if anything the second-favorite is Hachibi. He thinks Killer Bee's rapping is bad... ME TOO! My dad told me to stop whining about it -.-

My favorite Bijou is the Kyuubi, of course.
Not only do I have a thing for nine-tailed foxes, but the thing's completely evil and crazy. >]

Not only do I have a thing for nine-tailed foxes, but the thing's completely evil and crazy.

Kyuubi: Come closer and I'll rip you to shreds!
That 4th Hokage guy: Don't you think that would make me do the opposite?

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Kyuubi: *grumbling about the seal*
T4HG: He sure is a noisy one, isn't he? :D Let's go talk somewhere else.

It's as if he thinks the big fox is a tiny gnat...

Kyuubi: Come closer and I'll rip you to shreds!
That 4th Hokage guy: Don't you think that would make me do the opposite?

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Kyuubi: *grumbling about the seal*
T4HG: He sure is a noisy one, isn't he? :D Let's go talk somewhere else.

It's as if he thinks the big fox is a tiny gnat...
Yes, I'm aware that that happened.

Doesn't change my opinion although it makes the fourth Hokage a p. cool guy.

[/exhaustedprobablyunnecessarilybitchypost]

I'm not telling anyone about it like it's important, I just think it's funny how he's so oblivious :D Seriously. Gigantic nine-tailed fox with a voice at least twelve octaves lower than normal being really mad and selfish, while the fourth Hokage just shrugs it off and talks to it like it's a kitten.

On the topic of Bijuu > Akatsuki > Sasuke,, why did Karin want Sasuke to bite her...? Kind of odd, and I never really knew... o_O

Because if people bite her it restores chakra, I think. That was when he was losing in the fight against Killer Bee, right?

Because if people bite her it restores chakra, I think. That was when he was losing in the fight against Killer Bee, right?

Yes, against Killerbee. But Karin let's others feed on her chakra as healing, like sakura only weirder. Or, that's what I thought

I'm not telling anyone about it like it's important, I just think it's funny how he's so oblivious :D Seriously. Gigantic nine-tailed fox with a voice at least twelve octaves lower than normal being really mad and selfish, while the fourth Hokage just shrugs it off and talks to it like it's a kitten.

That's when I thought "You're ok, Minato. I like you"
But if he only put the seal there, how is his conscience, memory, thoughts and the like still there? He can't possibly keep a little of himself...can he?

Another odd moment:

Why does Sasuke want to remember Kimimaro.... I thought he was extremely *UNORTHODOX* at that point and whined about it for the rest of the day xD

By the way this was when he told Jugo not to die

Whooo! Hee hee hee! And Konan is allied with Naruto as well!

Yeah, I know I'm like Chatot.

But then again....

Sasuke is finally going to attack.... I wonder what will happen.
I have to wait another week, though. Oh well, that's a short time! I'm so excited!
But how could I not be? :P

I didn't think this really belonged in spoiler tags, but just in case I put it there. It does nothing to the plot though.

Pretty Konan gave Naruto a bouquet of roses :3 She's so nice.

Yes, I DO always say that about people. And also "HE/SHE/THAT'S SO MEEEEEEAN ; ;"

AAAARGH

Danzou is the sixth Hokage! >:( And I was so excited that it would be someone else. But then again, Naruto is kind of young for the job. Then again, if Gaara was Kazekage at 15... But, Tsunade's still in a coma, isn't she?

AH, this is confusing! :C

Danzou just sounds evil to me for some reason...

WHADDABUCK?! Great, now we're into the "Danzo Hokage arc" xD
I wush really hopering for Kakashi....but then Danzo wuz all like "IT WARSH BECUSH OF SHARUTOBEH TAHT KONOHAW WHARSH DESRTOYED" ....whaddabuck.

Sarutobi who? Konohamaru? Asuma? The entire Clan?

Whatever he is, Danzou probably doesn't have good judgment >>

And, as always, I'm excited for Friday.

By the way, that's a cool banner. I've seen that picture before, but not that large.

Back
Top Bottom