• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Never Ending Cheat

...but it turns into a Meowth with Pay Day and Pickup! You quickly dispatch of your stalkers and take all the money, but...

...brain to implode, and you are turned into a Male Skitty by the name of Pants. Now you must...

...Run in circles. You go insane,not knowing what to do. Then,you MUST sell all the sellable items (+ the stork) in your bag. Lose all the battles you get into,so you have no more money. After that,use a Mist Stone and evolve into a Lvl.138 Charcolt. Go to the top of Mt.Silver and...

press up down left A B B A up left left left left down up right right up right down left up right right down left up. This will cause...

...Red to turn around and wonder WTF you're doing. After that,he sends out a shiny Lvl.9001 Mudkip. And the Mudkip says...

So, uhh, I herd u leik Mudkipz. So, yeahhh, uhh, wanna get a cup of coffee? No, Whatev. You know you want this. You know what? I'm too good for you. You can't have this. You ain't good enough! This freaks you out, causing you to...

Back
Top Bottom