• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New decade, new forums

I actually really want to edit my user title, it mentions my old username but, whoops, my old username had my deadname as part of it. :/// i figure my re-introduction thread is really the only place that I wanted to have that info.

TCoD being active again is super awesome :)

The net has been lacking in nice places to enjoy being a pokemon fan for years now. This place is going to save the day for sure :3

Thanks you're a great friend too :)

I love that my crush on Korrina helped me make new friends over time. I had a lot of serious nerological issues before my crush on her. It makes sense she means as much to me as she does :)

Having friends is awesome ^_^
You're a lovely person to be friends with.

Unfortunately that was a vBulletin hack, so the XenForo automatic migration tool didn't pick those up - you should be able to view a log of people's username changes since the XenForo move, though.

I've still got the old database on the server so I could migrate that info over if it's considered necessary.

Small bug I just noticed (on mobile, not sure about desktop): the new forum software doesn’t appear to be able to handle nested spoiler tags properly (or maybe it’s a more general issue with multiple spoiler tags in one post). Here’s an example.

Sometimes trying to mark the Advertising forum as read just doesn't work. I thought maybe it was just a problem with that double-click extension but I tried actually going into the forum and clicking the "Mark read" button and that didn't work, either. I've noticed it with the Advertising forum multiple times... I think once it happened for some other forum, but can't remember. This seems like it would be super hard to look into but maybe something's a bit borked with the Advertising forum?

I just tried marking all the forums read with the double click thing, and when I refreshed, the Advertising forum was the only one that reverted, so something's definitely up

Is there a way to add customization options for the number of posts that are displayed on each page? Currently, it's set to 20 for everyone, but I think I've been on other Xenforo-based forums where there was a setting to change it to, for example, 50 or 100.

Back
Top Bottom