• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Nicknames

This one doesn't really count as a nickname as such, but my family shortens my real name (Callum) to Cal. No-one outside my family calls me it, though... even though I much prefer it to Callum.

My real name is Anastasia, so everybody irl calls me Stacey instead.

Zor/Zozo (if I ever catch anyone but Markku calling me that, I will rip off their face and hang it on my dartboard.)
Admiral Zorzor
Spudma
Herman/Grandpa (Don't ask)
A Crumpled Heap of Zor

My actual name, Lilijana(pronounced 'lily-aw-naw') Marie, is usualyl shorten to a nickname that I'm always called(and is usually considered my real name, and usually mispelled): Lili. A full list, though, is:

-Lili
-Lil
-Lili-san
-Lilipad
-Lilifrog
-Silly Lili
-Lilz
-L
-Lil' Lil

I used to be called 'Wrinkles' in elementary school(4th and 5th grade) because I had lines on my forehead whenever I was glaring at someone. Some kid called Ben thought they were wrinkles and started calling me that. Soon the whole class caught on and it lead to me getting beat-up a lot. No-one ever liked me in elementary, though xD, so cruel and vulgar nicknames worse than Wrinkles were common.

And I forgot to mention my fourm nicknames: F&A, Flora, Flors/Florz, Florry, etc.

Let's see...

Bri, but only one person in the world can call me without grievous injury.
Nessle
Ness

On here:

Typh
RT
Random
Typheh
Typhle.

And Bucklepants. BUCKLEPANTS

Last edited:
Mercedes
Mercy (Although Typh is really the only one who calls me that. C:)
Milk
Matrix
Mooch/Moocho Grande (I know that's spelt wrong)/Moochie
Lady

Pretty much all I can think of now. :3

Here's a list of nicknames people call me IRL:

Ryan - People (usually teachers) call me by this name when they have difficulty pronouncing my first name (which isn't difficult at all. Spelling, on the other hand, people tend to make a mistake).

Ryann (REE-ann) - My math teacher in grade nine was the first one to call me by this nickname and now it's stuck with me.

Jason - Believe it or not, this was supposed to be my first name but since my mom watched Friday the 13th with Jason Voorhees she dismissed it. =P When people learned about it, they started calling me by this name temporarily.

Gerbil - I'm not gonna go into this one....

German - Or this...

As for my user name... um, I wonder what kind of nicknames you can come up with for 'Skroy Horitz'?

(Note: There's one more nickname but I refuse to mention it— despite the fact that everybody in real life calls me by that name. I don't feel comfortable revealing it).

Last edited:
Grace
Gracie
Anna
Red
Redhead
Fred
Hollis
Pyrry
And I'm going to try to get my school's Japanese intern to call me Aka

This kid in my school calls me "Catty"
and then i punch him and say "K-A-T-H-Y."
He wrote it on my homework, and i have tortured him ever since.

Oh and people call me "Katherine" to piss me off.

They call me the over used Johnny, or "evansinator" (by the most annoying kid in school TT_TT), Yohan or yo or yon (sisters friend loves to say John and others in german TT_TT;)

Azz, Spazz, Gimp (by my uncle. This one evades my comprehension), Sweaty (apparantly I look like a mosher... Apparantly all moshers are sweaty), Big House (my surname is supposedly Italian for Big House, but with the adjective comeing last), Baron, Smart-arse, Dickhead (by my mates, of course), Tom (???). Occasionally Casa, and people refuse to call my Grandé. ):<

Back
Top Bottom