• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[NIGHT 0] Mafia Choice Mafia

Hmmm... that's kinda like someone claiming Tracker when you're Tracker and not saying anything about it, even though the role is uncommon and there almost certainly is not two Trackers in the game.
Uh, I'm not certain where I was going with that simile, but anyways, I don't buy that non-reaction. Cynder.

phoenix-deskslam.gif

Cynder! Answer the accusations presented against you!

phoenix-handsondesk(b).gif

Even taking into account that the accused has been acting very suspicious, I'd like to hear their defense.

phoenix-sheepish(a).gif

Kinda weird for a defense attorney to be on the attack, but whatever. All's fair in mafia, right?

Kinda weird for a defense attorney to be on the attack, but whatever. All's fair in mafia, right?
Nah, AA defense attorneys are all attack, provided that the target is that third party who actually committed the crime.

Anyways, yes, I wouldn't be inclined to trust Cynder's claim any farther than I can throw it, specially considering it can be read as a transparent attempt to get us to keep him alive, and attempting to lynch a freshly proven innocent as an immediate reaction to being voted against hardly strikes me as much more pro-Town... but my gut feeling is that this might be ignorance rather than malice. Oh well; if worst comes to worst, it's only a one-shot power, and one that we're not dying to use, being that we've most likely got a comfortable lead on the mafiosi at the moment.

With a grand total of 4 out of 6 (or something like that) votes placed against him, poor Cynder is thrown into the forest. You know, where all the bears and eagles and stuff are. Stuff that will be guaranteed to kill him by the end of the night,

As for the rest of you, you all decide to go rummaging through all his stuff. There's no appliances in his house or anything, and on his counter you find a list of names. It's unfortunate that you can't read any of it, because it looked like it was thrown in a freezer for a solid ten days. And then melted out for a day and then re-frozen. Either way the paper is kinda gross looking and you don't want to touch it anymore. Also in his house was just a bunch of rocks. It looks like he really enjoyed collecting rocks. He even had one that had a little Swiss army knife stuck into it. (One of you decides to steal it. No harm in taking the stuff of the dead, right? Besides, it looks like it's worth something.)

Cynder is dead. He was Mafia.
48 hours for night sctions.

Congratulations! Every mafia game that is still alive decides to go and explore the Gloomy Manor. This means that discussion may continue all through the night. No players may be lynched, but all night actions must be sent in as usual..

Have fun!!

I would like to point out that Cynder probably didn't claim Blizzard early because I literally said Blizzard is the Mafia counterpart to Party host in that one post I made. So yea. Called it. Thanks Wargle, you're so helpful, we appreciate all you do

Superbird, why aren't you hanging out with other ghosts?Do's and Don'ts of Ghost Raising by Professor E. Gadd says that young ghosts like yourself should be having fun with friends, not silently contemplating the cold, dark abyss and why you deserved to die.
Have fun!

I guess to prove I'm innocent...?
I'm on the spot, guys. This is my first mafia game.
Maybe I should postpone that game I'm gonna host...
Le_Shrug.aia

Hm, I guess you could've saved it for some other time, like if we needed to discuss on a sudden bout of claims overnight.

Let's just say that I started my first bandwagon against mafia.
Or helped lynch my first mafia.
Or something.

Eh, it's not like this power, in this format, really does a ton more than confirm itself. Which is what it's doing right now.

Before the party is over, I just want everyone to hear one thing. This is no doubt the most important thing I can say.
*ahem*
Help, Help!

The night is over, and all the little Mafia Games decide to file out of the Gloomy Manor. As the sun rises, you decide to do a head count.

One, two, three, four...

Everyone is here. Huh. Sure, some of you are a bit spooked, but the Manor was pretty spooky. Unfortunately, this also means you can't go rummaging through a house again on this fine morning. What a shame.

Nobody has died. 72 hours for discussion.

Back
Top Bottom