• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ninjas? Pirates? Ninja Pirates?

NINJAS V PIRATES!

• Total voters
Well, they're more awesome than pirates. Therefore, Pirates shouldn't have cannons.
But pirates DO have cannon. Therefore they are more awesome. (And learn to pluralise "cannon" >=()

Ninjas wouldn't have any need to have vitamin C to avoid scurvy. They can avoid it anyway with their skills.
This point makes no sense.

Not until you prove it to be impossible.

You made the claim, therefore the burden of proof is with you.

And besides, there are still pirates today. They may have lost a bit of their luster....but.

Just because you can't see the ninjas of today doesn't mean they don't exist.

Have you seen the new Batman films? Batman is one of these ninjas.

I've said it once and I'll say it again: Ninjas are too perfect.

You can say they're better, and you'd probably be right, but ninjas are boring and always will be.

Exactly. He's a superhero without powers. Only a ninja could pull that off.

But pirates DO have cannon. Therefore they are more awesome. (And learn to pluralise "cannon" >=()
Flawed logic here. At first you said that you had to be awesome to have cannon. (happy now?) Now you're saying having them makes awesomeness. Have some consistency.

This point makes no sense.
Yes it does. Everyone knows that ninjas have awesome evasion skills.
You made the claim, therefore the burden of proof is with you.
This is exactly my point. Ninjas are so secretive nobody but themselves have proof. Prove they can't do these things. Then I'll admit defeat.

What it the difference from a mentally strange person dressed in black running around and a ninja?

Post nin-wait! Crap!

Can you prove that unicorns exist?
No
Then they don't
Do you have proof that they don't exist?
No
Then they do

face it, mike had won this argument since you said ninjas would avoid scurvvy wih their skills, that isn't even possible
if you can throw a shuriken far, and go faster than lightning, how does this help your immune system?
but i just think ninjas are cooler with the whole silent kill thing

face it, mike had won this argument since you said ninjas would avoid scurvvy wih their skills, that isn't even possible
if you can throw a shuriken far, and go faster than lightning, how does this help your immune system?

I meant their skills in avoiding things, not silent killing.

But then you don't have proof that you killed them. They could have dropped dead of their own accord.

But with pirates, everyone in that bar can see you whip out your gun and shoot the parrot that insulted your mother.

I still stand by my reasoning that if ninjas were even as awesome as pirates they'd have their own cereal by now. And they'd also wear cool hats.

pirate-equals-ninja.gif

I support the Pirate-Ninja Alliance!

they can't avoid germs in the air

Yes they can, that's how awesome they are.

*huge f***ing Zelda pic*

I support the Pirate-Ninja Alliance!

At first I was just going to scream and start crying because that blew my mind into denial.

But now I suggest this: Zelda from the Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time are not the same Zelda. Therefore any alter-egos either of them have are not the same person as each other.

Also, Sheik is totally more awesome than Tetra.

Back
Top Bottom