• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ninjas? Pirates? Ninja Pirates?

NINJAS V PIRATES!

• Total voters
I don't see how that affects what I said in any way.

I just thoguht I should throw it out there, as you seemed to be assuming that he was basing his opinions on something Halo-ish or similar.

I just thoguht I should throw it out there, as you seemed to be assuming that he was basing his opinions on something Halo-ish or similar.

My point was, essentially, "it's not like pressing a button on a controller to do [action] in a video game". You don't have to play Halo to know that you just press one button to unleash a lead-filled hell upon aliens.

Ah, I see, understood. Nevertheless I don't think he was thinking of it in that way anyway, but you have a fair point.

If I may put this in a rather nerdy way, it's like comparing a weapon that you can equip at level 10 that does ~30 damage and a weapon you can equip at level 20 that does ~20 damage. Which one are you going to use?

In the sense of this comparison, at least ninjas are at level 20. (or have proof of it anyway. Pirates could have a level that high but you wouldn't be able to tell.)

In the sense of this comparison, at least ninjas are at level 20. (or have proof of it anyway. Pirates could have a level that high but you wouldn't be able to tell.)

Fair enough.

In terms of coolness I honestly think pirates and ninjas are equal. Ninjas are stealthy, of course, which obviously has a cool factor when you're taking out people and not leaving any trace. But pirates have a drunken swagger and have the power to back it up.

pirate-equals-ninja.gif

OMG President Michael Wilson.

I officially LOVE you. Holy crap, that's just beastly.

shiek.png

Tetra isn't a real pirate. She's just a poser, she cared more about saving the world than drinking and stealing stuff.

Oh Dog, we're losing the battle. Pirates will never get ahead at this rate. We need to rally against those stuck-up ninjas and their supporters. We need to bring ourselves back into power and adoration. I mean, look at those statistics! We're losing 2 to 1! This ninja pandemic must be stopped!

Come on, lads! Man the cannons!

Oh Dog, we're losing the battle. Pirates will never get ahead at this rate. We need to rally against those stuck-up ninjas and their supporters. We need to bring ourselves back into power and adoration. I mean, look at those statistics! We're losing 2 to 1! This ninja pandemic must be stopped!

Come on, lads! Man the cannons!

More than 2 to 1.

Back
Top Bottom