• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh, they're just background characters. Pay attention to larry falling over instead. It's easier.

x.x Help...

Pearl has me stuck. I know about Dahlia Hawthorne being Ivy's twin sister. Already broke Ivy's psyche-lock. I am stuck on Pearl though and why she was paying attention to the bell x.x I thought it would be as simple as presenting something related to Maya, but no x.x Help?

Do you have the instructions from the incinerator yet? If not, you have to talk to Gumshoe somwhere (forget where) to get them.

Well, that's it, then. :P You present the instructions as the reason why she was listening so hard for the lights-out bell.

Phoenixkratos was bored. And then something bad happened.

zvarriboobs1ob9.gif

;-;

why you have no sprite sheets that are easy to find Mr. Atmey

I'm sure I'm not the first seven year-old to come up with this joke but you know what shh. Also I know it's really crappy but again shh.

Also I just noticed that the original design for Edgeworth looks like some crazy Disney villain whut.

I LOVE the original deisgns. So much. Ema stole originalMaya's glasses and Fran stole her hair. And then originalPhoenix's sleeves X3

There's a brilliant piece of fanart involving the original character disgns, but I can't find it ; ; Help?

I am very, very amused by the icon X3

Didn't the original maya have this really pink jacket? I actually like her design but it would never have worked in the game.

Their phoenix has an awesome outfit though. And Edgeworth's a zombie.

There's an official art page on court-records. EDIT: It's under media, btw. Durhurr go verne. Scroll down a lot and there'll be one picture with some text next to it.

I'm not going to link it because SOMETIMES people need to do things themselves. (what now bitches)

Mostly in the fanbook scans that are already on Court Records, but I imagine there are more elsewhere.

EDIT: curse you vernes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom