• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

OH HELL YES

Harlequin

In a shockingly awesome twist, I have managed to pass all of my autumn semester exams. My results were less than stellar and I wish I could have done better in everything, but! I passed them all! Now I can't get kicked out of university :D

Here's the breakdown:

Cell biology: 73
Chemistry: 61
Physiology: 51
Animal biology: 46 (shut up okay I forgot what thyroid hormone does halfway through writing an essay about it AND I missed a 15% piece of coursework ; ; )

So! I managed 1st, 2:1, 2:2 and 3. That's, like, one of each. Woo.

Eeeeeeey, well done! :D Especially on the 73, that's fantastic! 'Less than stellar' my arse, you do bloody biology, and anyone who can comprehend any of it is a genuis.
I forget which year you're in - do your grades this year count, or are they just putting you in good stead for next year? Big congrats either way :)

Thank you! I'm a first year (I did a 'gap year' in which I did two more A-levels instead of going straight to university) so they don't actually count, but since I want to be put on the year in industry I'll need fairly decent results. They want you to get a 60 average, but I know people who've been accepted onto the master's course with ... ridiculously bad results, so... yeah!

I'm quite happy with my results in general (except animal biology but hey, a pass is a pass! now they can't kick me out~~), though! Cell biology was easy, I don't know why I worried about that.

Back
Top Bottom