• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Oh here we go again (A.K.A Hi.)

Gemoth_<3

The coolest emo-goth Pokemon you'll ever see.
'Kay so hi I'm Gemoth, don't ask me where I got the name, I just did. I'm an emo-goth moth that spends most of her days on her laptop. So yeah. I'm also good at Photoshop. Yeah, so hey. Don't offer me tea or cod. And just for the lulz:
░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░█░░████░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░
█░░█░░░██░░░░░░█░░░░███░░░░░█
█░█░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░█
█░█████████░░░░█████████░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░████████████████████░░░░█
░█░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓█░░░░█░
░█░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░██▓██░░░░█░
░░█░░░░██▓▓█░░░░░░░▒██░░░░█░░
░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░▒██░░░░██░░░
░░░░░██░░░░███████░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░​

I know what you mean about the name. I do the same. Always frequently.
Congratulations on being good at photoshop. Here are some not-tea and not-cod.
I would direct you to two specific sections, but you've implied that you read several other introductions, so I'll just welcome you instead.

Care for some coffee and salmon?

Welcome to The Cave. I'm Superbird, the resident flying-type enthusiast around here. If you take a short look to your left you'll see the ASB section; mmm hmm, you're definitely gonna wanna check that out. And now for the rest of the welcoming committee...

Welcome! I'm Lili, I like ponies and Tom Hiddleston. Oh, and John Goodman is awesome. I guess it's cool to have a moth on the forum... whatever that is. Unless you mean the bug, I guess.

So, yeah. You should swing by the RP section, and maybe even get into ponies. You can never have enough ponies.

Welcome to TCoD, Gemoth :D I love your name. Hmm...I'm not that fond of Cod, though I do enjoy Tea, so I can kinda see where you're coming form there. However, I do feel obligated to offer SOME kind of refreshment. Would you like some cocoa and cookies?

Also, it might be worthwhile to check out the Roleplaying and Writing parts of the forum :3 We'd love to have you~

Hello, Gemoth. You username isn't random, you described yourself as a emo-goth-moth. which can be switched to a Goth-Emo-Moth, or....G.E.Moth or Gemoth! Wow! Is that weird, or what? Subconscious, or something...

Anyhow, as a vegetarian, I don't like Cod either. But, you being a Goth Moth, I could offer you this delectable black dress to feast upon?

(Why would I have a dress!?...Er....no reason...)

Goth E. Moth, eh? *sips not-tea*

Welcome! I am the Omskivar. I think I have something in my cave you might like.

*offers pitch-black something that moths eat*

I hope you enjoy your stay here at the Cave of Dragonflies (and a Moth!)! I'm only a few clicks away if ever y'need me.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here :D Just as a commentary, moths scare me when they fly at my face D:
Would you like some tea and cod?

Thank you all for your warm welcomes. *accepts the many gifts the members have offered her and gives all of them choc-mint cookies*

Back
Top Bottom