• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Omg, did you like see the Kardashians last night?

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
Do any of you watch reality television? Reality competitions?

I don't really watch any of it myself.

What do you think of it's now popularity? Are they going too far? If you do watch reality shows, what ones do you watch? Do you not like any in particular? Do you hate reality tv?

I like cooking compitions and Kitchen Nightmares. And Mythbusters, if that counts.

Otherwise, I don't watch a lot of TV to begin with, but I generally don't like reality TV.

I think crap like the "Kardashians," and "Jersey Shore" sucks. Too much drama and blah blah blah who cares. NOT ME

I used to watch Survivor, but it got less and less interesting to me as time went on. I like shows like What Would You Do? a lot, little hidden camera shows of a similar nature, as well. I also really like Impractical Jokers, but other than that I'm not too fond of pranking shows. They're okay. I guess overall I do like reality TV.

"CBB" trends on Twitter a lot and every time I forget it stands for Celebrity Big Brother.

Sometimes I think it's a typo of BBC but usually I assume it's letter grades and some school exams have just had their results released and two Bs and a C is the most common set of grades, or some celebrity got those grades.

As for the Kardashians, I haven't watched enough Deep Space Nine to know what they're about.

I like cooking compitions and Kitchen Nightmares. And Mythbusters, if that counts.

Otherwise, I don't watch a lot of TV to begin with, but I generally don't like reality TV.
Basically this. Though I don't even really like cooking competitions; they usually end up being on as some sort of compromise, or just to be watching something, and then I end up watching them with varying degrees of attention.

great british bake off is my king. there are no substitutes for weird bakery reality competition programmes

I like a lot of the reality shows based in real life zoos. "Crikey! It's the Irwins!" Comes to mind as an example. They really are carrying Steve's legacy.

I sometimes enjoy watching silly relationship drama shows such as Married At First Sight Australia, or 90-day Fiancé, just to make condescending jokes about how stupid the people on them are.

RuPaul’s Drag Race (U.K.) is also a really fun show to watch and - at the risk of sounding a bit judgemental - a bit less vapid than the previous two shows I mentioned.

I don’t go out of my way to keep up with them, though - most of the time I’m only watching them if I’m hanging out with a friend and that’s what is on TV while I’m at their place.

I sometimes enjoy watching silly relationship drama shows such as Married At First Sight Australia, or 90-day Fiancé, just to make condescending jokes about how stupid the people on them are.

RuPaul’s Drag Race (U.K.) is also a really fun show to watch and - at the risk of sounding a bit judgemental - a bit less vapid than the previous two shows I mentioned.

I don’t go out of my way to keep up with them, though - most of the time I’m only watching them if I’m hanging out with a friend and that’s what is on TV while I’m at their place.
I only know the fat guy with the neckbeard from 90-Day Fiancé. Mostly because memes.

Back
Top Bottom