• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Omg... I'm back

Invader Palkia

I APPROVE THIS STUPIDITY 8D
Yes, after not having internet for almost a year (It was horrible), She's back to, um do stuff! So hi! Again!

No one remembers me, do they? :(

Ohai person I don't know. Welcome back. Um, so... Cookie? *offers cookie*

:D

I remember you!
You made that awesome comic~

You don't know me because I literally joined a month ago. But I lurked for about 6 months.

Hello again. You may or may not remember me depending on when you left. I joined late May this year.

*puts on mask and cape*

Velcome back. Zere eez no eezcape, ve have blocked all zee exits. enjoy your extended stay. Mwa-ha-ha-ha.

*takes off mask and cape*

...what? I didn't say anything.

I didn't know you, and I think I joined after you left, but I'm Superbird. Pleased to make your acquaintance, and welcome back to the cave!

Um, hi! You don't know me because I'm relatively new (and I'm not very memorable anyway, haha).

Welcome back! :)

I remember you... Probably don't remember me though. I know what you mean though, I was away from the cave for like, 8 months or something. Stupid broken internets.

Back
Top Bottom