• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

One more chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, MortyXxx, Charizard608, The Awesome Arceus, and some others.

lol don't advertise yourself being a ban evader and you may have a chance.

If it's Turbo, it's my first time seeing it '.' Ohaii there Turbo person. I doubt you're going to get another chance, judging by your reputation. But I don't know anything 'bout you, so...I can't really judge.

Maybe Turbo, there's a chance that it's Khaos (but he would have sent me a PM or something by now), or the people mentioned above.

none of you are right. i REALLY am Zippo. i dont know who this Turbo dude is. But, all i want was to get a chance back on here, i miss Mini Moonwalker. i want to talk to her again, thats the only reason i wanted to return, so, now you know.

The only thing that asking the mods for a second chance does is ban you quicker. Turbo tried it, it didn't work.

Last edited:
Meh, alot of you were nice to me epcally Moonwalker.

I would think so.

Oh, so iz tell you guys meh story:
One day i was playing on TCod. I was looking for a pic for OS(Obessive Scribblers), and i found a Shadow Lugia pic that i didnt draw. So i copied it, but i had to go do my homework. it took me about 20 minutes, and i came back, the picture was posted on my old profile, and Kai asked if it was mine, whoever said that is was mine, and i didint know how to edit/delete VMs then, so i thought it would slip, but i got banned a few minutes later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom