• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

poor @Boquise gets no credit for putting the tbh into tcodf smh

fun fact: early in TVT I was tinfoiling that the "tbh" was how a cult was recruiting members, because it seemed like such a weird and arbitrary speech tic
this is not the first time something like this has happened to boq
I remember when I was scum read for saying tbh too much. I was not serious enough smh

Then I was scum read in the next game for trying to not say tbh that much.

Later I was scum read when I stopped saying tbh during serious play.

On all three instances, I was town.
Such is the life of town Boq smh

I'd like to join this game assuming it doesn't overlap with Tarot mafia!
It won't! I'll start the game once both Tarot and ACNH end (since otherwise people will be in 3 games at once and I don't want people to suffer tbh)

Speaking of game, here are current players:
Mist
Keldeo?
Herbe
storm
kyeugh
M&F
VM
IndigoEmmy
kokorico
Trebek
tbh^2 (mewt + rari)
Seshas?
Butterfree

signups will be open until I start the game tbh (probably late July at the absolute earliest, otherwise August)

So I was thinking of doing 48-hour days with 24-hour nights, since that seems to have worked for the past couple games? I was also thinking of doing end of day at 5pm Pacific/midnight UTC, since that worked in TVTropes Mafia (and also works for me, since I don't have to get up early).

Friendly reminder that this game is entirely power roles, there are no vanilla roles, and that there are shenanigans. Also reminder to not expect a perfectly balanced game, because I wanted this to be funny (for me and my spectators).

I might start the game at like. 5pm Pacific on Sunday July 19th (midnight UTC on Monday July 20th) to give everyone a few days in case they want to add or drop the game. If people want a couple days extra time for 2R1B to get started up, though, we can push it back a couple more days!

Current player list:
@Mist1422
@Keldeo (?)
@Herbe
@storm
@kyeugh
@MampersandF
@Vipera Magnifica
@IndigoEmmy
@kokorico
@Trebek
@tbh²
@Butterfree
@JackPK
@RedneckPhoenix

You wanted me to ping you:
@Seshas

Spectators:
sanderidge
Ysabel

Signups are still open and will continue to be open until the game starts! I can accommodate any number of players since I still haven't technically finalized roles yet, whoops

I'm just going to close down signups right now so I have a chance to actually come up with some more roles in the next 5 hours, and also to write up all the role PMs and randomize out who gets what lol

I can still take spectators, though! In spectating, you will get to see exciting things, such as me complaining about my own game, and also me screaming probably.

note: Herbe and M&F are also hydra-ing together this game, so I can take one extra person to fill the empty slot and bring us back up to 15 (but if nobody wants the slot, I can just cut this role)

Back
Top Bottom