• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

Hey, raritini, I need to ask you something quickly.
and how would you even know that when hmf hasn't said their role?
?????????????????????
because what we're immune to doesn't fit their description, at all
i can't really elaborate without claiming but idk how this is hard to accept
-m
holy shit wait
@Despicable Meme what if i told you i know what happened. can you guess at what went down then?

-m
Since DM is dead now, is this exchange something you can clarify without giving anything important away? IIRC, the context is that they claimed to have targeted Hydreigon (and presumably redirected to you), and for their action not to have taken effect as they expected.

Since DM is dead now, is this exchange something you can clarify without giving anything important away? IIRC, the context is that they claimed to have targeted Hydreigon (and presumably redirected to you), and for their action not to have taken effect as they expected.
i don't think it is (it would basically require that i claim hmf's role), i'm probably going to ask rari if she thinks we can talk about it or not though when she gets online because i might be overthinking this

-m

hmm, ok, i reread her claim and no longer think the oneshot bit is as weird specifically
-m

i don't think it is (it would basically require that i claim hmf's role), i'm probably going to ask rari if she thinks we can talk about it or not though when she gets online because i might be overthinking this
that's what I thought, cool

being as vague as possible while still getting the point across: if I told you I rolecopped DM last Night, and advised you to look at the main roles and oneshots we know so far on the spreadsheet I'm sure you're maintaining, would you understand where I'm coming from with all my posts so far on this page, taken together?

current votecount is 6 for emmy vs 3 for bfree. i cannot believe you are falling onto the same trap as in the game that birthed this one, guys. keldeo is doing exactly what qva did in tvt when we had a redcheck on mf. where has all that “lynch what gleans more mech info!” talk from yesterDay gone? was it all buried with jack? what the fuck will we glean from the alignment of a person who barely posted at all?

flavor-wise emmy's claim makes no sense- i mean the doctor part maybe but like where would the kill come from.
does the word “healclashvig” ring any bells for ya

(I also feel bad for going back to butterfree when she's really not feeling well,,,,)
i understand where you come from and it’s cute, really, but mafiosi can feel unwell as much as townies

i know the fear was that the redcheck could actually be a greencheck if skylar is insane, i guess, but if skylar is really the only alignment-flipping inforole then i sort of think she's probably regular sanity. also having an insane witness makes no sense given that the inspection gets redirected to a target's killer, and it makes even less sense if skylar is indeed the /only/ alignment-investigator i think?
this is especially important. yesterDay when the cop confusion was going on between vm and skylar, the only person whose role was unknown and was not there to counterclaim was emmy. i was afraid that she was the real cop, or the sane counterpart to qva. now we know she is not.

this would make qva the sole alignment checker in the entire game. her flavourquote does not hint insanity in the slightest. i understand that our question was unfortunately not pedantism-proof, but regardless of that i strongly doubt that she is insane.

being as vague as possible while still getting the point across: if I told you I rolecopped DM last Night, and advised you to look at the main roles and oneshots we know so far on the spreadsheet I'm sure you're maintaining, would you understand where I'm coming from with all my posts so far on this page, taken together?
if you’re talking about roles and how they fit into the setup we see where you’re going but we don’t find it that damning, really

- rari

"healclashvig" is a mechanical thing. my role had no mechanical flavor flavor to it so i'm assuming emmy's is not

what the fuck will we glean from the alignment of a person who barely posted at all?
this is kind of a bad way of looking at it. we win the game by sorting as many people as possible, and if we have a method of determining someone's alignment other than yeeting them, then that's preferable, and figuring out my sanity will sort koko/butterfree without the need to use a yeet on it. the emmy wagon was started under the pretense that there was not going to be another way to learn her alignment.
her flavourquote does not hint insanity in the slightest.
suggesting insanity in the role pm defeats the entire purpose. this is not evidence of anything.

suggesting insanity in the role pm defeats the entire purpose. this is not evidence of anything.
what do you think of the other thing in re: your role that i talked about? do you think that the only alignment-gleaning investigative role in the game is an insane witness?
-m

Back
Top Bottom