• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

leaving my full set of results here in the hope that they become useful

well, the first two aren't in the slightest and you already know the third, but the fourth's a doozy

N0 - Seshas, Fruit Vendor
N1 - kyeugh, Witness
N2 - Despicable Meme, Vigilante
N3 - IndigoEmmy, Jailkeeper

my "immunity", fwiw, is to "having my win condition altered", which was the most ominous fucking thing when I opened my role PM

my oneshot is something called "Attention Seeker", which is an absurdly complicated nonsense role that lets me copy actions used on me, and also redirect them to someone else. so for example, if I'd used it on Seshas N0 instead of my rolecop, kyeugh would have got results both on me and on Seshas. obviously in that contrived example it would have turned out well, but in general I don't really see the application, which is why I haven't used it.

and this is my quote:
TV Tropes Mafia Revival, Day 11. Every post ends with "it's not you, it's me." The mafia and Butterfree are maintaining separate spreadsheets to track each swap. No one knows who has the body snatcher role, or even if it's still alive. It's not you, it's me - I hope we can still be friends.

N3 - IndigoEmmy, Jailkeeper
tbqh I'm unclear why she didn't just claim jailkeeper

like 60% of the reason anyone was suspicious of her was that she counterclaimed a bunch of people

jailkeeper is at least NAI. maybe she didn't realise that?

I got

Egg

That's it my night result was just the wikipedia page for egg
that- what
OH MY GOD

I FUCKING CALLED IT

if the question raritini asked was something like "is there anything that could cause the witness not to receive an accurate result for their target"...

IT'S ME

I AM THE EGG
Specifically, it was "egg as food"

So I'm not sure the implications of that but if it did mean you I'm worried about something that's not this game--

I am very confused about the egg answer, and how it could??? mean koko??

but I AM feeling good about the lineup that we're developing

Urgh I'm really sorry for not being able to be here, I can't read up just at the moment either but I'll be back tonight.

Yeet koko, yeet Emmy, pop bottles? fwiw the flavor quote that Butterfree said she got for me yesterday is indeed my quote, so if that is indeed the team, would assume that things shifted back to Butterfree cause Emmy has a stronger than flavorcop role that they wanted to get off tonight. If it's not Emmy I'm ~leaning toward it being Hydreigon, having a hard time seeing a world with anyone else.

Also I can receive a "limited" message from tbh^2 toNight, what should I ask / what do people want to know?

i think you have something much more important to say mr. hydreigon
fuck i mean mx. hydreigon sorry
so i lied i didnt use my ability on emmy

if not emmy, did you select someone that is still alive ?
go read your dm's damnit
i- hydre, i used my ability on you. don't act all funny about it, i got confirmation that my action went through
RNP could be up to something, be back in a hour
"up to something" fucking lol
hydre responsible adults don't lash out when they're angry
as an irresponsible child i'm allowed to do that but you aren't
and next year when i'm an irresponsible adult i'll only be able to do it halfway
and refusing to just buckle down and truthclaim their alignment
mawile hydre is dming me about the game
>:( they should not do that
Hey, please stop posting.

Back
Top Bottom