• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

Emmy is confirmed not to be mafia

Can both of you two claim all of your actions this game?

n0 - noaction
n1 - recharge RNP's 1-shot ability
n2 - copy kyeugh onto butterfree - mafia result
n3 - copy tbh^2 onto myself - egg as food
n4 - copy kyeugh onto emmy - not mafia result

i never used my main action

i used my one-shot a total of three times, once on DM, once on Jack, once on Hydre

right okay
night 0 - tracked despicable meme, no results
night 1 - tracked hydreigon25, reflected to tbh but no results
night 2 - tracked keldeo, no results
night 3 - tracked keldeo, targeted tbh
night 4 - tracked kyeugh, targeted indigoemmy

my immunity was apparently to neighbourizers, which is definitely fake by now lmao, and I have a day phase one-shot I haven't used

hmm that actually brings something up

I received a weird anonymous message n0 that still no one has claimed

was it just hydre's main and the public announcement was their 1-shot?

Dammit, I'm sorry, I've been pretty preoccupied and I thought day ended on Tuesday.

I got this last night, thanks Wikipedia:

@IndigoEmmy @Keldeo
I would like the two of you to fullclaim with all targets please
I am
treestumping instead of nightkills is a viable solution to the deepwolf-punishing aspect of multiball
and my role is
I'm a treestump (I lose my vote and ability but can still talk after I die), my one-shot power is a limited medium that I used on tbh last night - basically I go to treestump school, where I learn accounting, botany, and what in the world the "deepwolf-punishing aspect of multiball" is, and I can tutor someone in being able to speak from the dead too. Mechanically, I can target someone alive and once they die, they can send a message to me in the following night phase, but it's limited somehow. Knowing Mawile, I don't know what this means but I assume it will be a time.

I haven't taken any action except the night before last when I mediumized tbh^2.

Ahhh I didn't want to do work this phase.

If Emmy is actually town this may be headed badly because there's a chance she'll not show up to vote in final 3, and if she's a godfather or something she probably wins anyway because imagine voting a green check in LYLO (I think it is now mechanically more correct, i.e. wins in more situations, to not vote her, so don't do it tomorrow.) I know tbh had the question about roles interfering with cop results but I still think Mawile would have been pedantic about it.

Mist, just checking, your result had Emmy's name in it, right? There's no way it could have been redirected or anything?

Okay, if Emmy is godfather, the mafia's win condition since like, two days ago? would basically have been to get her checked in the night by kyeugh and then have her endgame. Like, thinking that through, a team of koko/Butterfree/godfather Emmy probably couldn't have won with koko/Butterfree endgaming, and it'd be a lose condition for them if their misyeets (Hydrei, me?) get checked but not Emmy cause then she probably gets POE yeeted.

I read Emmy's claim as a panic button type move (which I guess could apply as either alignment then) and koko's claim before getting yeeted that no wait, Emmy is actually just a jailer guys, as like covering for a partner, but... koko being the one to originally propose the idea that Mawile could have been pedantic between cop/witness is weird in the exact world that Emmy is godfather because otherwise the mafia could have just let everyone think that godfathers couldn't be a thing - possibly it was done for the principle of self-preservation and to give me something to latch onto, but that seems tenuous.

I also felt like both koko and Butterfree seemed okay with Emmy dying, which could make sense in a non-godfather Emmy world if they wanted to continue to fight kyeugh's checks, but probably less so if Emmy was green checked since Emmy would basically be their only hope to endgame? Does that make sense?

Like, okay, the moment you stop considering bussing is the moment mafia start to bus etc. and I totally miscleared koko for feeling like e'd let Seshas die, but... bussing day 1 is heard of - bussing your godfather seems irresponsible.

tl;dr my conclusion is that Emmy is probably just town here and not godfather, i.e. game is probably not easy, smh my head.

This probably doesn't actually have to rely on behavioral stuff, since if I am dying today, storm could track Emmy and Mist could backup their result tonight, and in the world Emmy is mafia that 100% would red check her, right? If she's a godfather ninja then (screams), if mafia have multiple kills somehow they've already won after I die, so this seems solid except for like... the wildly specific world that Emmy is exactly like godfather roleblocker and also didn't block anyone fsr last night.

Back
Top Bottom