• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

too bad i'm SUPER good at getting red checks on SCUM totally on PURPOSE!
tenor.gif

kLty6K0.jpg

glaring flaws aside, this has been an awesome game! like TV Tropes before, I stopped paying attention along the way (although this time I had a totally good reason, right,), but at least, I wasn't alone! and speaking of not being alone, I'll definitely look forward to hydraing with my amazing bro again

props to everyone who made this first town win happen! sure, the preposterous success rate of the night actions can't be denied to have mattered for it, but both sides of the coin still played quite well for the hands they were dealt, so it'd likely have come down to the swing nonetheless. I'll take it over the games when the swing was going either way but the mafia was staying well ahead-

and thanks for GMing, Mawile! this has been a super interesting setup, and what can I say, the flavor was rich
I accidentally made this endpost on the deadchat but here it also is in full mainchat glory

hi! herbe here!!!! i had a wonderful time this game (trying to telepathically figure out w mewtini what our roles our in-thread was fun) and my lovely elder sister was a great mafia partner!!!!!!!! also CLOWN TERRORISM MADE A COMEBACK!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! My clowny soul can finally rest knowing my dreams came to life.
Love yall! On mobile in a hotel room rn so pardon the formating ehehe

is everyone going to get access to graveyard?! :D
trying to telepathically figure out w mewtini what our roles our in-thread was fun
hahahahahaha. god yes.

postmortem maybe coming tomorrow or, uh, at some point. but YAY TOWN, so fucking stoked that we finally pulled out a win :DDD biggest props to my better half; rari was a goddamn legend as per always, keeping me sane and delivering based takes left and right. and props to literally everyone else - gg mafia, you guys really got stuck between a rock and a hard place from d1 and i salute y'all for keeping on. and congrats to my <3 fellow townies <3 for some seriously stellar teamwork tbh!

i nearly signed this with "-m" and that tells you all you need to know about how weird it is to be operating out of my own account!

I still think this game would have gone down a lot better if kyeugh did not in fact get a N0 red on koko
well tbf it was super fun constantly finding new ways to wriggle out of it

my personal favourite was making out that raritini's oracle question about sanities must be wrong because they said "cop"

thank you so much for hosting mawile! great game <3

* a portal opens & a ghostly version of hydreigon appears *

check RNP tonight

* a ghostly version of hydreigon then disappears *
and like this is such a weird thing to break the rules to say

to put suspicion on a town that's all but confirmed

i was spectating, & it was just to add some flavor to the game hence the ghostly version of me [ since a ghost is a spirit of a dead person ]

for everyone else that is unable to read the above post ( do to having different forum styles )

* a portal opens & a ghostly version of hydreigon appears *

check RNP tonight

* a ghostly version of hydreigon then disappears *
and like this is such a weird thing to break the rules to say

to put suspicion on a town that's all but confirmed

i was spectating, & it was just to add some flavor to the game hence the ghostly version of me [ since a ghost is a spirit of a dead person ]

I don't think spectators can post at all though! ysabel was only commenting in the dead chat and reacting to nonspoilery posts?

I really don't see why you keep refusing to follow the rules when they've been laid out several times!

Great game, everyone!

Plotting to get myself yeeted was incredibly fun, and thanks to town's redchecks, getting the other point for my win condition was all but guaranteed. It's certainly given me some ideas if I ever rand alien in the future.

Mawile, thanks for hosting this game! The roles were deliciously well-crafted and the flavor text was an enjoyable read. Congrats to town for their first post-revival victory!

For the future Hydre if you want to add flavor to the game you could ask the gm to add it to the start of day or end of day post!

And yeah, like Storm said, me and other spectators/dead players were only watching and reacting to posts unrelated to the game itself. Except Jack because he had specific permission to post a last will and even that was done through Mawile

For the future Hydre if you want to add flavor to the game you could ask the gm to add it to the start of day or end of day post!

And yeah, like Storm said, me and other spectators/dead players were only watching and reacting to posts unrelated to the game itself. Except Jack because he had specific permission to post a last will and even that was done through Mawile

i was asking if it could be flavor close to the EoD flavor post though, i didn't mean to confuse mawile 😰

Hydrei, I know you meant no harm and I’m sorry people are giving you a hard time about it (please be nice, RNP). But please, if you’re going to take part in a game like mafia, you need to read and understand the rules of the game. The only people who may post game-relevant content in a mafia thread are the GM and living players - it’s not just a regular thread where you can post whatever you think might be fun. If you’re in any doubt about whether something is allowed, you need to ask the GM first and make sure they say it’s okay before you do the thing - and if you’re reprimanded for breaking the rules, please just apologize and make sure you understand what you did wrong and know not to do that again in the future (if you’re confused about what you did wrong, ask the GM to explain) - don’t argue with it or get mad about it. I know it’s easy to get defensive if people are mad at you, but it makes the game less fun for everyone else if someone’s breaking the rules, and that’s not fair! I’m sure you’ll get the hang of the rules if you try and we can all have fun playing together. 👍

Back
Top Bottom