• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Outdated Social Media Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Re: Outdated Social Media Mafia [DAY 1]

Actually, I play vigilantes as only suiciding when they miss their target.

Well then! Either KR-9 misunderstood the role or he's fakeclaiming, I guess.

If he's fakeclaiming...
You know, I really don't know why he would be fakeclaiming, but I'll figure it out.
Well, I guess it could be because... Hmm...
What if the Vigilante was Sizz, and he target, but missed, someone, and proceeded to hang himself out of shame. The mafia killed Flower Doll, and RK attempted to convince us that they were lovers and that he was the Vigilante because he somehow...
Wait. That doesn't make any sense.

Cirrus is always mafia? How is that a valid argument? The roles should be randomized, so it doesn't matter if Cirrus is always mafia, and if the roles aren't randomized this game isn't going right.

Oh, no, I was just saying; poor Cirrus. :c

Okay! I was thinking that there could be a slim possibility of lover-active alien, but if RK didn't target anyone then Flora likely was the mafia target. (Although there could be other killing roles, of course.) And I'm sure that if Cirrus is mafia, she'd know to kill someone other than Flora; the mafia probably are trying to make us think that they're inexperienced, then.

if any of you do that ever again I will modkill you immediately

Oh. Well, then.

... From what I saw, the PM looked pretty believeable. Probably should've asked before posting it, but.

Please don't modkill me for that.

Right.

Sorry, guys, but I'm going to stop this game right here. I'm going to re-roll the roles and start again. This is really annoying.

I'll re-roll and begin Night 0 again in two hours or 19:00 BST.

It's quite all right; it's hard to not want to play with an advantage. It just kind of ruins the game for everyone. :(

I was actually gonna to be all "hey Tailsy me and sizz-lorr aren't listed as dead on the player list"

That makes sense now

All roles are resent! Karkat Vantas is not a player in this game, and you can't use your night actions on him. Hence he appears 'dead' on the player list.

This begins NIGHT ZERO again. The roles are now in the first post, as to prevent anyone having more advantage than anyone else.

48 hours for night actions

*gasps*

YAAY. All I can say is as far as I knew, me and Flower Doll were Not lovers... but interesting theory!

Re: Outdated Social Media Mafia [NIGHT 0]

You were lovers, actually, but evidently Flower Doll didn't PM you about that. :P

Back
Top Bottom