• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Outdated Social Media Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Re: Outdated Social Media Mafia [NIGHT 0]

Karkat always used to be the alien o.o
Always being mafia is different
There are multiple mafia
It's much more likely than always being alien.

The night phase is going to be extended, since I'm in Dundee and I don't have my log or the time required in order to GM properly. I'll be back on Friday and I'll start the game then.

You essentially have all the time in the world to send in our remaining night actions. :B

BEEP MOTHERFUCKIN BEEP

Oh, it's the sound of your alarm clock being a jerk. You certainly don't remember setting it - you haven't EVER set it, actually, due to you living a life which essentially allows you to rise and sleep as you please. Because you're a loser with no friends, of course. Of course, you think sadly, as you are continuously reminded by the Gamemaster that you are a huge freaking loser.

You've missed that Gamemaster, somewhere deep in your brain full of hentai and pictures of cute kittens. She's been absent in there recently, and for some reason you feel like thinking about elevators FLOODING WITH BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Um ew. Whatever, Gamemaster.

Well, that IS strange, you think, as you wake up properly and switch on your computer. Surely if there were some crazy Mafia going about killing people someone would have called you or e-mailed you or - oh hey.

Inbox (4) said:
THE BUBBLE-BUTT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ROOM FOR (GMail thinks this is Spam.)
AMAZON.COM - SALES IN ELECTRONICS...
CAN I TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN HAVE A PET PIKACHU IN JUST THREE HOURS???
:(

You delete the others - man, you hate that Pikachu spam mail; it gets you every time - and open the one named sad face.

SIMPLE CIPHER IS SIMPLE
THE KEY IS 'DEATH'

13 3 14 2
17 2 16 17 13 2
20 5 16 21 13 1
20 2 15 1
10 15
15 10 9 5 6
3 7 5 10 16 15 20

LOL

Uhhh. What key? You can't put your Key of Death into your screen or your CD drive or anything, you think as you glance warily at the Key of Death hanging ominously from your ceiling. (You bought it online at a whim induced by several shots too much of tequila. You were more than a little too chickenshit to send it back, so it just hangs there. Waiting. Wondering. Rusting a bit.)

You IM one of your other friends, who affirms that indeed, nobody has died during the night. But they think they have an idea...

No one has died.

48 hours for day discussion.

Re: Outdated Social Media Mafia [DAY 1]

Decoded the cipher.

"lame people should send in night actions".

I was about to say the same but I got a "server is busy" thing for 10 minutes. simple cipher actually /is/ simple.

So, there was apparently some inactivity last night. Maybe the mafia forgot to send in a kill?

Huh... Didn't send mine in.
Not that anything would have happened, because I probably wasn't targetted.

Um so is there any reason why we're all saying this.

Doooooes anyone have any information! If not then we better decide who to lynch anyway! I guess we should go for Flower Doll or something as usual! You know!

Well, um! I guess if no one's got anything, and we've got to lynch, Flower Doll would be a perfectly fine choice, especially since we've got reason to believe that the mafia may be inactive, anyway! But since she's already got a vote I guess there's no sense in voting for her myself in case we decide to change our minds or something.

Sorry for being so damn inactive! It's how I roll. :3

Anywhoways, I sent my action in. It did jack shit to help any of us though.

Back
Top Bottom