• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Painful nostalgia.

When I look back on myself when I first joined these forums, I die a little inside. I was a very stupid child two years ago. I posted anywhere and everywhere, made awful debate posts, made some stupid threads and it was just icky. I'd like to think that I've improved over a two year period.

I long forgot my password to the invisionfree forum ;_;

I know I was also one to spam cheese!!!11!!!1potato and other such bollocks everywhere though. Ugh and Dreto and I used to spam innuendo all over the place too

My personality here over the years was basically like --> :D --> XDDDDDDDDDDDD SEXX0RS --> :| angry wanker --> banned for a year, used fake identity (who got really good A-level results bahaha) --> kinda annoying oldfag --> lurker.

Been here 7 years man.
Seven. Years.

the best thing jolty is that i remmember pretty much all of your personality stages.

also good god can i just say the you and derreto was repulsive back then

You think that now, but I certainly didn't at the time...

Although I wouldn't know. I've always just been in 2010. :|

:|

Also, you and me used to be so tight. ;-; you, me, and steven used to be like... the most awesome group
aw man thems were the days
AND TIMMY TOO.
jeez apart from me being a huge monstrosity WAY BACK THEN WAS FUN TIMES BRO

aw man thems were the days
AND TIMMY TOO.
jeez apart from me being a huge monstrosity WAY BACK THEN WAS FUN TIMES BRO

FFFFF YES

we were like, unstoppable. THE WORLD WAS OUR OYSTER.

EDIT: i like how taisly is always hovering on this page whenever i go to it

I DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE INFORMATION ON YOU

It was a work of art comparable to the greatest of the Renaissance artworks.

Back
Top Bottom