• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park (v 3.0)

Yes, no, no, yes.
Capture: +45 Points
Zubat-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Ludicolo (Male), Azurill (Male), Poliwag (Female), Buizel (Female), Poliwag (Female), Goldeen (Female), Azurill (Female), Politoed (Male), Azurill (Female), Squirtle (Male), Gyarados (Male), Marill (Female), Quagsire (Male), Accelgor (Female), Seaking (Female), Azurill (Female), Slowbro (Male), Poliwhirl (Female), King's Rock, Shellos (East) (Female), Marill (Male), King's Rock, Corphish (Male), Marill (Female), Shuckle (Male), Starly (Female), Bug Gem, Victreebel (Female), Volbeat (Male), Staravia (Male)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 5970
Partner Pokémon: Mightyena

Ignore

What are you favorite things about X & AS ?

Zekrom_B0lt
No amount of asking will change the odds.
Staravia
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Ludicolo (Male), Azurill (Male), Poliwag (Female), Buizel (Female), Poliwag (Female), Goldeen (Female), Azurill (Female), Politoed (Male), Azurill (Female), Squirtle (Male), Gyarados (Male), Marill (Female), Quagsire (Male), Accelgor (Female), Seaking (Female), Azurill (Female), Slowbro (Male), Poliwhirl (Female), King's Rock, Shellos (East) (Female), Marill (Male), King's Rock, Corphish (Male), Marill (Female), Shuckle (Male), Starly (Female), Bug Gem, Victreebel (Female), Volbeat (Male)
Total Points: 5925

Wargle
I seem to be doing fine. Besides, I've observed impoliteness in the form of "friendly ribbing" to be a socially-accepted activity.
Whismur Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Zweilous (Male), Alakazam (Male), Hariyama (Male), Dawn Stone, Klinklang, Black Belt, Black Belt, Lucario (Male), Vanilluxe (Female), Sliggoo (Male), Charcoal, Steel Gem, Picture of a Weavile, Krookodile (Male), Rock Gem, Golurk, Bastiodon (Male), Black Belt, Conkeldurr (Male), Bug Gem, Electric Gem
Total Points: 18330
Partner Pokémon: Golem
Well you see there's a difference between taking the piss and being outright rude about it :p

Zekrom_B0lt
I don't know. I'm not very good at picking out favorite things.
Teddiursa Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Ludicolo (Male), Azurill (Male), Poliwag (Female), Buizel (Female), Poliwag (Female), Goldeen (Female), Azurill (Female), Politoed (Male), Azurill (Female), Squirtle (Male), Gyarados (Male), Marill (Female), Quagsire (Male), Accelgor (Female), Seaking (Female), Azurill (Female), Slowbro (Male), Poliwhirl (Female), King's Rock, Shellos (East) (Female), Marill (Male), King's Rock, Corphish (Male), Marill (Female), Shuckle (Male), Starly (Female), Bug Gem, Victreebel (Female), Volbeat (Male), Staravia (Male)
Total Points: 6015

Wargle
Someone really ought to write down a manual of social etiquette or something, because it's full of arbitrary lines where doing something too much is enough to cause offense, even if it's the logical extension of something known to be accepted.
Abra Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Zweilous (Male), Alakazam (Male), Hariyama (Male), Dawn Stone, Klinklang, Black Belt, Black Belt, Lucario (Male), Vanilluxe (Female), Sliggoo (Male), Charcoal, Steel Gem, Picture of a Weavile, Krookodile (Male), Rock Gem, Golurk, Bastiodon (Male), Black Belt, Conkeldurr (Male), Bug Gem, Electric Gem
Total Points: 18375

Zekrom_B0lt
Teddiursa Male
[Catch / Ignore]?

Ignore

what are some of the things in X & OS that you like ?

Zekrom_B0lt
Teddiursa Male
[Catch / Ignore]?

Wargle
Someone really ought to write down a manual of social etiquette or something, because it's full of arbitrary lines where doing something too much is enough to cause offense, even if it's the logical extension of something known to be accepted.
Abra Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 18375
There's always the Bro Code, but that doesn't apply to me so

Zekrom_B0lt
Why do you want to know?
Paras Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 6060

Wargle
Nor I, and it's no better-defined anyway.
Aron Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 18420

Zekrom_B0lt
Why do you want to know?
Paras Female
[Catch / Ignore]?

Ignore

it would be nice to know what you like about the games

Reasonably sure it wouldn't. I'm a very boring person.
Joltik Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 6105

Reasonably sure it wouldn't. I'm a very boring person.
Joltik Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 6105

Ignore

there's lots of interesting stuff to do

Zekrom_B0lt
Why do you want to know?
Paras Female
[Catch / Ignore]?

Wargle
Nor I, and it's no better-defined anyway.
Aron Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 18420
Well it is well defined, it has plenty of social do's and don't's

Zekrom_B0lt
Carnivine Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 6165

Wargle
Trust me, without an instinctive understanding of it it's very ill-defined.
Drifloon Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 18465

Zekrom_B0lt
Carnivine Male
[Catch / Ignore]?

Ignore

I hope there's something you are interested about pokemon X & AS

Zekrom_B0lt
Carnivine Male
[Catch / Ignore]?

Wargle
Trust me, without an instinctive understanding of it it's very ill-defined.
Drifloon Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 18465
So you're making an off collar judgment then?

Zekrom_B0lt
It would be very odd of me to be on here were there not.
Caterpie Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 6210

Wargle
Not a phrase I'm familiar with, and googling it doesn't seem to produce any relevant results.
Solrock
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 18510

Zekrom_B0lt
Caterpie Male
[Catch / Ignore]?

Catch + 1 Park Ball

why is it hard to say what you enjoy about those games then ?

Zekrom_B0lt
Caterpie Male
[Catch / Ignore]?

Wargle
Not a phrase I'm familiar with, and googling it doesn't seem to produce any relevant results.
Solrock
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 18510
Apparently that phrase does not mean what I thought it meant. It was supposed to be uninformed and rash

Zekrom_B0lt
Because when I ask myself which part, if any, would count as my favorite, nothing comes to mind.
Skorupi Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Ludicolo (Male), Azurill (Male), Poliwag (Female), Buizel (Female), Poliwag (Female), Goldeen (Female), Azurill (Female), Politoed (Male), Azurill (Female), Squirtle (Male), Gyarados (Male), Marill (Female), Quagsire (Male), Accelgor (Female), Seaking (Female), Azurill (Female), Slowbro (Male), Poliwhirl (Female), King's Rock, Shellos (East) (Female), Marill (Male), King's Rock, Corphish (Male), Marill (Female), Shuckle (Male), Starly (Female), Bug Gem, Victreebel (Female), Volbeat (Male), Staravia (Male), Caterpie (Male)
Total Points: 6255

Wargle
Trust me, very few things I do could be described as uninformed and/or rash.
Rhyhorn
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 18555

Zekrom_B0lt
Because when I ask myself which part, if any, would count as my favorite, nothing comes to mind.
Skorupi Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Ludicolo (Male), Azurill (Male), Poliwag (Female), Buizel (Female), Poliwag (Female), Goldeen (Female), Azurill (Female), Politoed (Male), Azurill (Female), Squirtle (Male), Gyarados (Male), Marill (Female), Quagsire (Male), Accelgor (Female), Seaking (Female), Azurill (Female), Slowbro (Male), Poliwhirl (Female), King's Rock, Shellos (East) (Female), Marill (Male), King's Rock, Corphish (Male), Marill (Female), Shuckle (Male), Starly (Female), Bug Gem, Victreebel (Female), Volbeat (Male), Staravia (Male), Caterpie (Male)

Ignore

do you think tere will be more remakes of old pokemon games ?

Zekrom_B0lt
Skorupi Female
[Catch / Ignore]?

Wargle
Trust me, very few things I do could be described as uninformed and/or rash.
Rhyhorn
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 18555
But you admitted you judged something without being being informed.

Zekrom_B0lt
Quite probably.
Slakoth Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 6300

Wargle
Without an instinctive understanding. I've spent twenty-two years learning roughly how society functions; after so long it would be impossible to be entirely uninformed.
Elekid Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 18600

Back
Top Bottom