• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park (v 3.0)

Wargle
That's not unconsciousness to safely poke something but to do it comfortably, and in any case it's dental and/or medical professionals doing the poking, not me; my policy remains secure twice over.
Solrock
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Zweilous (Male), Alakazam (Male), Hariyama (Male), Dawn Stone, Klinklang, Black Belt, Black Belt, Lucario (Male), Vanilluxe (Female), Charcoal, Steel Gem, Picture of a Weavile, Krookodile (Male), Rock Gem, Golurk, Bastiodon (Male), Black Belt, Conkeldurr (Male), Bug Gem, Electric Gem, Hawlucha (Male), Zoroark (Male), Psychic Gem, Hippopotas (Shiny) (Male), Charcoal, Charcoal, Poison Gem, Darmanitan (Male), Goodra (Female), Charcoal, Monferno (Male), Noivern (Female), Picture of an Excadrill
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 34085
Partner Pokémon: Golem

Persian
You'll want to first choose a starter and open a bank account.

Well I'm not exactly going to let just anyone anesthetize me and poke my organs, now am I?
Helioptile Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Zweilous (Male), Alakazam (Male), Hariyama (Male), Dawn Stone, Klinklang, Black Belt, Black Belt, Lucario (Male), Vanilluxe (Female), Charcoal, Steel Gem, Picture of a Weavile, Krookodile (Male), Rock Gem, Golurk, Bastiodon (Male), Black Belt, Conkeldurr (Male), Bug Gem, Electric Gem, Hawlucha (Male), Zoroark (Male), Psychic Gem, Hippopotas (Shiny) (Male), Charcoal, Charcoal, Poison Gem, Darmanitan (Male), Goodra (Female), Charcoal, Monferno (Male), Noivern (Female), Picture of an Excadrill
Total Points: 34130

A guideline I impose on my own actions obviously only applies when I'm in control of my actions.
Roggenrola Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 34175

Hippopotas-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 34220

Elekid Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 34265

Larvitar Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 34325

Geodude Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 34370

This looks like a good place to start. C'mon Tenerock, let's head to the Mountain! Onward!

Wargle
Klink
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 34415

Stryke123
Solosis Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 45
Partner Pokémon: Nosepass

Stryke123
Ferroseed Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 90
Partner Pokémon: Nosepass

Wargle
Solrock
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 34460

Back
Top Bottom