• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazhy
Hey, I like Dustox too, but Cascoon...
Chatot Male
Inventory: Park Ball x3, Chinchou (Male), Finneon (Female), Cascoon (Male)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 870
Partner Pokémon: Omastar, Rapidash

Well, Cascoon evolves into Dustox, so why not?
Oh, hey, a Chatot. I can name him Bob Smith.
...that means I'll catch him.
I'll go back to the sea.

Hm, perhaps it's just that whenever I wanted Dustox I'd catch a Wurmple and evolve it so that at least it'd have one attacking move, but I guess it doesn't matter here.
Capture: +45 Points
Volbeat
Inventory: Park Ball x2, Chinchou (Male), Finneon (Female), Cascoon (Male), Chatot (Male)

Hm, perhaps it's just that whenever I wanted Dustox I'd catch a Wurmple and evolve it so that at least it'd have one attacking move, but I guess it doesn't matter here.
Volbeat
Inventory: Park Ball x2, Chinchou (Male), Finneon (Female), Cascoon (Male), Chatot (Male)

Yeah, but it's not like blindly Tackling would get me far. Usually I just put the Cascoon at the front of my party and switched out.
...but are you sure you can find Volbeat in the sea?

Oh, right, didn't see the sea.
Tentacool
Total Points: 915

Oh, and I go to the lowest-leveled Pokémon in the region, and so my Wurmple is usually about five levels above them. Eh.

Oh, right, didn't see the sea.
Tentacool
Total Points: 915

Oh, and I go to the lowest-leveled Pokémon in the region, and so my Wurmple is usually about five levels above them. Eh.

Well, since that Volbeat thing didn't exactly count (I don't think so at least), shouldn't my points total be at 870?
In any case, I'll keep going.

No, since I forgot to add it for Volbeat, so before that you had 870. Tentacool adds 45, so yeah.
Wingull Female
Total Points: 960

No, since I forgot to add it for Volbeat, so before that you had 870. Tentacool adds 45, so yeah.
Wingull Female
Total Points: 960

Ah, okay.
Well, this is tempting, but in the end I'll say no and keep going.

Corsola Male
Total Points: 1005

My Random Generator is fixed! Yay! So now my short descriptions will return.

Blazhy
Possibly.
Surfing further in, you encounter a female...
Spheal
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1050

Melodic
Wandering around in the long grass, you notice a female...
Pichu
Hiding behind a thick clump. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Kricketune (Female), Sableye (Male), Rhyhorn (Female), Riolu (Male)
Total Points: 630
Partner Pokémon: Psyduck

Melodic
Wandering around in the long grass, you notice a female...
Pichu
Hiding behind a thick clump. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Kricketune (Female), Sableye (Male), Rhyhorn (Female), Riolu (Male)

No, thanks. I think I'll move on to the Ocean, though =x

[/I]Patar
Wandering into the cave, you encounter a female...
Burmy-ground
Hey, you beat the odds. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Solrock, Glameow (Female), Aipom (Female), Ariados (Male)
Total Points: 315
Partner Pokémon: Pikachu

How did I beat the odds? Skip and search for a nicer Pokemon here.

Melodic
Surfing out onto the water, you quickly encounter a female...
Seel
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 675

Patar
It's a female, a 1/8 chance.
Wandering further in, you see a male...
Monferno
Hm, you're lucky today. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Solrock, Glameow (Female), Aipom (Female), Ariados (Male)
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 405

Patar
It's a female, a 1/8 chance.
Wandering further in, you see a male...
Monferno
Hm, you're lucky today. [Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 405

Oh. Screw it. Imma catching this one right here. LETSAGO TO THE POND.

Capture: +90 Points
Monferno on hand, you wander to the pond. At the edge, you're met by a male...
Surskit
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Solrock, Glameow (Female), Aipom (Female), Ariados (Male), Monferno (Male)
Total Points: 540

Also, new avatar?

Capture: +90 Points
Monferno on hand, you wander to the pond. At the edge, you're met by a male...
Surskit
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Solrock, Glameow (Female), Aipom (Female), Ariados (Male), Monferno (Male)
Total Points: 540

Also, new avatar?

Yeah. But it's being stupid and won't transparentize. But I love Cammy. She's awesome. Skip it. Forest now.

...Cammy? Short for Camilla, I'd wager? Also, if you can pass on the image I can transparentise it for you.
Wandering into the forest, you encounter a female...
Pikachu-f
Hm, not much use considering your starter. [Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 585

...Cammy? Short for Camilla, I'd wager? Also, if you can pass on the image I can transparentise it for you.
Wandering into the forest, you encounter a female...
Pikachu-f
Hm, not much use considering your starter. [Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 585

...You wager wrong. Her name is Cammy Meele. Like the tea? And the image is already transparentised but it's acting weird because it won't show as transparent. Yeah, skip the Pikachu. Again.

Hm, 'kay.
Wandering further in, an acorn falls on your head. Or well, she looks like an acorn.
Seedot
[Catch / Ignore]?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom