• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melodic
You do know that if you fill up five of your slots here then you will encounter a Rarity?
Ignoring the Poliwag, you reach the inner wall of the cave and about-face. You find yourself staring into the eyes of a male...
Remoraid
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 750
Partner Pokémon: Zigzagoon

(You put me as Melodic by accident silly)

uh I'll take it I guess

Patar
Yeah, you do.
$2 poorer, you toss the Park Ball that has just materialised in your hand at the Snover.
Capture: +45 Points
Noticing a very small cave leading off the main part, you decide to check it out. Inside is a large hole in the floor. Figuring it can't be that bad, you jump down. When you regain consciousness, you're staring nose-to-nose at a male...
Machamp
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Hippopotas (Female), Bronzor, Cubone (Male), Hippopotas (Male), Snorunt (Female), Snover (Male)
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 765
Partner Pokémon: Pikachu

Oh, I'll catch. Question unrelated to Pal Park: How'd you soft reset a Typhlosion?

SonicNintendo
Heading deeper into the mountain, you encounter a female...
Chingling
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 90
Partner Pokémon: Torchic

Flora and Ashes
Hm, so I did. Edited.
Heading further along the wall of the cave, you encounter a female...
Crawdaunt
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Remoraid (Male)
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 855

Patar
Go to get my Cyndaquil from Prof. Elm, save just before the Cutscene, soft-reset until it's Shiny. And it takes an insane amount of time to soft-reset for just one Pokémon to be Shiny, so imagine how long it took me to get all those. Just for the record, they're all currently on D/P/PT/HG/SS, but a fair few of them (that is, Bulbasaur, Sceptile, Beldum, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Groudon, and Rayquaza) were originally in R/S/E/FR/LG.
Capture: +90 Points
Inventory: Hippopotas (Female), Bronzor, Cubone (Male), Hippopotas (Male), Snorunt (Female), Snover (Male), Machamp (Male)

You have 855 Points. This makes you eligible for: Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, or Wepear Berry.

Flora and Ashes
Hm, so I did. Edited.
Heading further along the wall of the cave, you encounter a female...
Crawdaunt
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Remoraid (Male)

HOLY

*steals*

Patar
Go to get my Cyndaquil from Prof. Elm, save just before the Cutscene, soft-reset until it's Shiny. And it takes an insane amount of time to soft-reset for just one Pokémon to be Shiny, so imagine how long it took me to get all those. Just for the record, they're all currently on D/P/PT/HG/SS, but a fair few of them (that is, Bulbasaur, Sceptile, Beldum, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Groudon, and Rayquaza) were originally in R/S/E/FR/LG.
Capture: +90 Points
Inventory: Hippopotas (Female), Bronzor, Cubone (Male), Hippopotas (Male), Snorunt (Female), Snover (Male), Machamp (Male)

You have 855 Points. This makes you eligible for: Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, or Wepear Berry.

Hmmm. Interesting. That's what I'm gonna do for my Heart Gold. I'm just gonna rape it for shinies. I just sped through Soul Silver. I'll take the Sitrus and going to the ... Fields. I'm assuming you hacked for the Azure Flute for Arceus.

Flora and Ashes
Heading along the wall of the cave, you encounter a...
Finneon-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Remoraid (Male), Crawdaunt (Female)
Total Points: 960

Patar
*Hangs head* Uh-huh. It and the Member's Card and Oak's Letter are the only times I've ever used an Action Replay, and it was my friend's so.
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Hippopotas (Female), Bronzor, Cubone (Male), Hippopotas (Male), Snorunt (Female), Snover (Male), Machamp (Male) and a Sitrus Berry.
--------------------------
$6 poorer, you head to the field. You notice Smeargle has a model; a female...
Mareep
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 45

Melodic
THE RNG DID IT!
Heading into the tangled mass of trees that leads away from the beaten path. You trip over a female...
Dunsparce
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Shroomish (Female)
Total Points: 270
Partner Pokémon: Psyduck

Dunsparce! Ah, see, now I'm pleased with you, RNG~ <3
Catch and stay here =]

Flora and Ashes
Heading along the wall of the cave, you encounter a...
Finneon-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 960

I'll skip this one~

Melodic
I just noticed, in your Profile you've misspelled Drowzee as Draowzee.
Navigating around a maze of roots that seem to be growing in such a manner as to specifically be annoying to you, you have little concentration to spare. That is why you walk headfirst into a sleeping Pokémon. And she's not sleeping anymore.
Seviper
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Shroomish (Female), Dunsparce (Female)
Total Points: 360
Partner Pokémon: Psyduck

Flora and Ashes
Ignoring Finneon, you head towards a strange light you've just noticed. Along the way, you are accosted by Finneon's mummy. Seems that Finneon wanted to be caught, and you messed that up for her.
Lumineon-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1020

Ferathingy
In-reference as in it's something you don't understand 'cause you're not in the group who is in on it.
Heading deeper into the cave, you encounter a female...
Shellder
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Remoraid (Female), Wailmer (Female), Corsola (Male), Qwilfish (Male)
Total Points: 495
Partner Pokémon: Squirtle

Catch that one too.

Also, I meant that me and my friends have a similar in-joke.

Keep SURFIN'

Ah.
Noticing a patch of deeper water, you Dive down and enter into a cavern containing breathable air. Somehow. In the center is a female...
Kingdra
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Remoraid (Female), Wailmer (Female), Corsola (Male), Qwilfish (Male), Shellder (Female)
Total Points: 600

Ah.
Noticing a patch of deeper water, you Dive down and enter into a cavern containing breathable air. Somehow. In the center is a female...
Kingdra
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Remoraid (Female), Wailmer (Female), Corsola (Male), Qwilfish (Male), Shellder (Female)
Total Points: 600

Catch.

Win!

Inventory: Remoraid (Female), Wailmer (Female), Corsola (Male), Qwilfish (Male), Shellder (Female), Kingdra (Female)
Total Points: 660

You have 660 Points. This makes you eligible for:
Aguav, Figy, Iapapa, Mago, or Wiki Berry.

SonicNintendo
Heading deeper into the mountain, you encounter a female...
(CHINGLING)
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 90
YES! catch.

Is it just my imagination, or do you keep removing all the formatting in your quotes?
Wandering further in, you encounter a...
Baltoy
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Chingling (Female)
Total Points: 180

Patar
*Hangs head* Uh-huh. It and the Member's Card and Oak's Letter are the only times I've ever used an Action Replay, and it was my friend's so.
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Hippopotas (Female), Bronzor, Cubone (Male), Hippopotas (Male), Snorunt (Female), Snover (Male), Machamp (Male) and a Sitrus Berry.
--------------------------
$6 poorer, you head to the field. You notice Smeargle has a model; a female...
Mareep
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 45

I actually went and got the Member Card and Oak's Letter. :D I catch and the shiny Beldum? You waited at the cutscene with Steven and SRed I presume?

Da, comerade. That was probably the one that took the longest, or maybe the Starters. *Grumbles at the length of the Cutscenes*
Heading away from Smeargle, you notice a brown sphere poking out of a bush. You reach out to it, but it opens its eyes and then Bites! It's the tail end of a female...
Girafarig
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Mareep (Female)
Total Points: 135

Yeah, I noticed and Edited it. I just remembered that there's no cutscene for Beldum. I got that ages ago. But I'm not sure why I didn't do what you did. *Kicks self*

Da, comerade. That was probably the one that took the longest, or maybe the Starters. *Grumbles at the length of the Cutscenes*
Heading away from Smeargle, you notice a brown sphere poking out of a bush. You reach out to it, but it opens its eyes and then Bites! It's the tail end of a female...
Girafarig
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Mareep (Female)
Total Points: 135

Derp. Skip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom