• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, the random number being 3 higher would have netted you an Uncommon Pokémon, which happened to be a Ralts.
Zigzagoon
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Plusle (Female)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 315
Partner Pokémon: Meowth

'S not a bribe... You were lucky.
Capture: +90 Points
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Mime Jr. (Female), Porygon-Z, Dodrio (Female), Scizor (Male), Ditto, Ivysaur (Male), Charmeleon (Male)
Total Points: 2430

You have 2430 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.
--------------------

$6 please.
Pachirisu-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 45
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

Meh I guess Qualot.

No. Ignore. Venusaur I must has it.

Brock
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Mime Jr. (Female), Porygon-Z, Dodrio (Female), Scizor (Male), Ditto, Ivysaur (Male), Charmeleon (Male) and a Qualot Berry.
------------------
Spinda Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 90

KronoGreen
Glameow Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Munchlax (Male), Jolteon (Male), Togepi (Male), Pidgey (Male), Burmy (Trash) (Male), Flaaffy (Female), Magnet
Total Points: 1770
Partner Pokémon: None

Ralts
Oops, female.
Capture: +45 Points
Pichu Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Plusle (Female), Zigzagoon (Female)
Total Points: 405
Partner Pokémon: Meowth[/i]

Skiploom Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Munchlax (Male), Jolteon (Male), Togepi (Male), Pidgey (Male), Burmy (Trash) (Male), Flaaffy (Female), Magnet

Igglybuff Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1815

Arcanine Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 1875

Brock
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Mime Jr. (Female), Porygon-Z, Dodrio (Female), Scizor (Male), Ditto, Ivysaur (Male), Charmeleon (Male) and a Qualot Berry.
------------------
Spinda Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 90

KronoGreen
Glameow Female
[Catch / Ignore]?

Ralts
Oops, female.
Capture: +45 Points
Pichu Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Plusle (Female), Zigzagoon (Female)
Total Points: 405
Partner Pokémon: Meowth[/i]

No.

Arcanine Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 1875

And with that I am now also hunting Arcanine.

Arcanine and Venusaur. I needz themz.

KronoGreen
Porygon2
Oh, come ON.
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 1965

Brock
Hoppip Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 135

KronoGreen
Porygon2
Oh, come ON.
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 1965

oh shit yeah.

catching and buying another ball.

@brock: you only have to quote your part of the post, not the whole thing.

After this you can't buy any more Park Balls, so use it wisely.
Capture: +90 Points
Glameow Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Munchlax (Male), Jolteon (Male), Togepi (Male), Pidgey (Male), Burmy (Trash) (Male), Flaaffy (Female), Magnet, Porygon2
Total Points: 2095

You can't catch more than eight Pokéon in any one excursion.
Eh, post numbers aren't that significant. As of this post, I have five to go until my 1000'th. Should I do something to make it significant? Eh, might go post in that thread where you post when you go up a rank just 'cause I can.

Um. Ramble aside.
Vulpix Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Munchlax (Male), Jolteon (Male), Togepi (Male), Pidgey (Male), Burmy (Trash) (Male), Flaaffy (Female), Magnet, Porygon2
Total Points: 2140

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom