• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
KronoGreen
I asked how often, but whatever.

Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Munchlax (Male), Jolteon (Male), Togepi (Male), Pidgey (Male), Burmy (Trash) (Male), Flaaffy (Female), Magnet, Porygon2, Lickitung (Male) and a Grepa Berry.

Ruffledfeathers
Igglybuff Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Luxio (Female), Jigglypuff (Female), Lopunny (Female), Cleffa (Female)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 630
Partner Pokémon: None

Brock
We're going within main series continuity, so there are no Pester Balls. Why are you so determined to hurt the Wild Pokémon anyway?
Growlithe Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 510
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

wtf screw that! You can make Ranger references but I can't use an item from snap?

Because I intend to hurt something until I get Venusaur and Arcanine.

Have Salamence pick it up, then fly it into thr troposphere and drop it. Not a move. Not an item. Must be allowed.

Brock
Yeah, 'cause that's a reference and is out-world text.
No - hurting - the - wild - Pokémon. Too close to Siesmic Toss anyway.
Zigzagoon Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 555

Mawile
Nidoranf
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Mime Jr. (Female), Chatot (Female), Gulpin (Female), Dusknoir (Female), Murkrow (Female)
Total Points: 1395
Partner Pokémon: Cyndaquil

Bellsprout Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Mime Jr. (Female), Chatot (Female), Gulpin (Female), Dusknoir (Female), Murkrow (Female)
Total Points: 1440

Ditto
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 1530

Brock
Yeah, 'cause that's a reference and is out-world text.
No - hurting - the - wild - Pokémon. Too close to Siesmic Toss anyway.
Zigzagoon Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 555

Grr. Have salamence pick it up, fly it into the Amazaon River, and drop it into the Pirhana infested waters. Mwhahaha.

Ruffledfeathers
Ledyba Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1575

Brock
Spelling error aside, wouldn't those be Carvanha infested waters? And, uh, no. No hurting. At all. Ever. In any way. The wild Pokémon. EVER.
Blurgle, my sentences lose coherence when I'm entertaining fantasies of dropping those who harm wild Pokémon into water infested with Sharpedo that have rabies and a disease that makes them more aggressive and likely to bite people. Blurgle.
Buneary Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 600

Brock
Spelling error aside, wouldn't those be Carvanha infested waters? And, uh, no. No hurting. At all. Ever. In any way. The wild Pokémon. EVER.
Blurgle, my sentences lose coherence when I'm entertaining fantasies of dropping those who harm wild Pokémon into water infested with Sharpedo that have rabies and a disease that makes them more aggressive and likely to bite people. Blurgle.
Buneary Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 600

You're not entertaining my fantasies if I can't do it.

And screw ugly carvhana. Pirhanas are way better.

Actually Amazeon is an inside reference between me a few friends.

Also feed it to the sharpedo with the diseases.

The misspelling of 'piranha' is now bothering me too much to leave it unchecked.
And yeah, I am; I own the Pal Park and so I say whether or not you can feed Pokémon to piranhas. And whether I can fantasize about dropping people into Sharpedo infested waters.
Um, if I seem grumpy at the moment, sorry; I've been out in the heat for way too long (uh about five minutes, I don't handle heat well or sunlight or outdoors or etcetera) and now I feel like I'm going to vomit. Bleah.
Taillow Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 645

...Um wait amazeon? What? Guh buh duh huh wha?

Ditto
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 1530
Ignore.
I'm supposed to be in the Forest, actually~

Wait, something's wrong here. You both seem to have the same Pokémon as caught, so I guess I mixed up your profiles at some point. Um. Sooo, whose profile is it? Gah, I hate having to fix things.

Okelydokie then~
Wurmple Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1575

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom