• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi~ The banner looks good in your sig ^.^ </shameless self-praise> And as to your request, possibly, provided you tell me what needs to be drawn. Anyway. $6 poorer, you head off to the mountain, and Smash some Rocks, you know the drill by now. You encounter a family:
Snorunt Male, Glalie Male, Froslass
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x6
Points for Encounter: 45, 60, 60
Total Points: 165
Partner Pokémon: Psyduck

Last edited:
Hi~ The banner looks good in your sig ^.^ </shameless self-praise> And as to your request, possibly, provided you tell me what needs to be drawn. Anyway. $6 poorer, you head off to the mountain, and Smash some Rocks, you know the drill by now. You encounter a family:
Snorunt Male, Glalie Male, Froslass
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x6
Points for Encounter: 45, 60, 60
Total Points: 165

Definitely taking the Glalie - now my lonely Froslass isn't so lonely anymore <3
Also, staying here =x

I'll PM you some character details, then =]

Capture: +60 Points
Several more Smashed Rocks reveal a scared and hiding female...
Stunky
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x5, Glalie (Male)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 270

Several more Smashed Rocks reveal a scared and hiding female...
Stunky
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x5, Glalie (Male)
Total Points: 270

Taking her and heading to the...Forest? Let's see if my luck is any better this time around =x

And also, matching avatar ftw! =x

Only matches the Ponyta~
Capture: +45 Points
Sitting on the ground just inside the forest is a male...
Silcoon
Tending to his sister, a female...
Cascoon
Seems like she's hurt quite badly. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x4, Glalie (Male), Stunky (Female)
Points for Encounter: 45x2
Total Points: 405

Only matches the Ponyta~
Sitting on the ground just inside the forest is a male...
Silcoon
Tending to his sister, a female...
Cascoon
Seems like she's hurt quite badly. [Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 45x2
Total Points: 405

I have a bunch of avatars pre-prepared and ready to upload, but I don't think I have a Girafarig one >.>

Pat the poor girl on the head and move on =x

What head? Cascoon is a cocoon! Perhaps 'the end with the eyes', but not really a head as such.
Anyway, upon moving further in, you step on several caltrops. The source soon reveals himself:
Forretress
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 465

What head? Cascoon is a cocoon!
Anyway, upon moving further in, you step on several caltrops. The source soon reveals himself:
Forretress
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 465

Er...on the top of her silk encasing? =x xD

Ah, that's more like it! Taking the big guy and heading to the Field~

Perhaps. Just 'pat her' would probably have sounded better, though. Also, I think one of the banners' links is broken... about once in eight it doesn't show an image.
You enter the field, sit down on the bench and remove your hat... wait, since when did you have a hat? Shock! It's a female...
Swablu
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x3, Glalie (Male), Stunky (Female), Forretress (Male)
Total Points: 5870

Perhaps. Just 'pat her' would probably have sounded better, though.
You enter the field, sit down on the bench and remove your hat... wait, since when did you have a hat? Shock! It's a female...
Swablu
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 5870

I've had a hat since that Silcoon decided to give me one =x *fail*

Ooh. Love Altaria, but no thanks. Staying in the field, too =x

No, you've had a hat since it perched on your head when you entered the field. Also, I believe I should correct that '5870' Points to '570'.
A red thing hurtles towards your head - he doesn't like you.
Ledian
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 615

No, you've had a hat since it perched on your head when you entered the field. Also, I believe I should correct that '5870' Points to '570'.
A red thing hurtles towards your head - he doesn't like you.
Ledian
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 615

Mmm. You know what, I'll catch the little bugger. Now let's see if he still hates me when he sees the pretty bugs I've got xD
And let's go to the Ocean <3

I didn't even notice that typo - I only glance at the Pokémon I got and any amusing notes you put =x

I assume amusing notes are the bits here and next to the Pokémon?
Ocean, you say? Ocean it is. Surfing in, you notice a bass. An ugly bass. A female
Feebas
To be exact. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x2, Glalie (Male), Stunky (Female), Forretress (Male), Ledian (Male)
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 750

I assume amusing notes are the bits here and next to the Pokémon?
Ocean, you say? Ocean it is. Surfing in, you notice a bass. An ugly bass. A female
Feebas
To be exact. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x2, Glalie (Male), Stunky (Female), Forretress (Male), Ledian (Male)
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 750

You've got that right <3 =x

Bahhh no thanks. Here's hoping the RNG is feeling generous this time around =x

Giving prayers to the RNG gods, you surf some more. You see a nest on a ledge in the wall - a nest with an egg - an egg that's glowing. It's hatching in fact. It's a male...
Wingull
Aww, you're a mommy. [Catch / Ignore]? Don't leave this poor creature without a mommy! Well, you can, but...
Total Points: 795

Giving prayers to the RNG gods, you surf some more. You see a nest on a ledge in the wall - a nest with an egg - an egg that's glowing. It's hatching in fact. It's a male...
Wingull
Aww, you're a mommy. [Catch / Ignore]? Don't leave this poor creature without a mommy! Well, you can, but...
Total Points: 795

D'awww I can't refuse this little guy! Come here to Mommy Dawnwish and let's cuddle and eat some fish <3

*ahem*
Pond now, please =x

I think you'll make a great mommy.
The two water areas are connected by a thin strip of water, so with Wingull atop your head you surf to the pond. Upon reaching it, you encounter a male...
Remoraid
Who shoots water at you. Don't take that lying down! [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x1, Glalie (Male), Stunky (Female), Forretress (Male), Ledian (Male), Wingull (Male)
Total Points: 685

I think you'll make a great mommy.
The two water areas are connected by a thin strip of water, so with Wingull atop your head you surf to the pond. Upon reaching it, you encounter a male...
Remoraid
Who shoots water at you. Don't take that lying down! [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x1, Glalie (Male), Stunky (Female), Forretress (Male), Ledian (Male), Wingull (Male)
Total Points: 685

Oh, yeah? Well let's see how he likes getting hit in the head with a Park Ball! >:D

He doesn't seem to /dislike/ it as such. He barely even notices it in fact.
This is your final Park Ball.
Inventory: Glalie (Male), Stunky (Female), Forretress (Male), Ledian (Male), Wingull (Male), Remoraid (Male)
Total Points: 730

You have 730 Points. This means you have a choice of: Aguav, Figy, Iapapa, Mago, or Wiki Berry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom