• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Azumarill (Male) (Alternate coloration), Buizel (Female), Donphan (Female), Diglett (Male), Smoochum, Glameow (Female), Destiny Knot, and a Mago Berry.
We hope to see you again soon!

Flora and Ashes
Keeping going yet again, you are quick to see a...
Smoochum
Another one. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x3, Piplup (Male), Cradily (Male), Kingdra (Female), Ditto
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 895
Partner Pokémon: Zigzagoon

nah, still keep going~

Thought so.
Further down the path, playing with the weather, is a...
Castform-water
Reload the page!
That explains it. The constant rain-sun-ice-clear changing was odd. [Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 955

Surfing onto the water, you quickly see, far beneath you, a male...
Carvanha
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x6
Total Points: 135
Partner Pokémon: Omastar

Okay, off to bed... and school tomorrow. :( Means I won't be here nearly as often. Bye.

Surfing onto the water, you quickly see, far beneath you, a male...
Carvanha
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 135

Okay, off to bed... and school tomorrow. :( Means I won't be here nearly as often. Bye.

Ah. Finally, something interesting... except I already have one! D: I'll search the sea once more.

Patar
She’s a giraffe, not a horse.
Capture: +45 Points
Almost as soon as you reach the pond, a pond-skater skates up to you. It’s a male…
Surskit
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Aron (Female), Drifloon (Male), Qwilfish (Female), Swinub (Male), Girafarig (Female)
Total Points: 665
Partner Pokémon: Pikachu

Sorry, I stand corrected. I dunt want the spider. It evolves into a butterfly thing. It's like Remoraid and Octillery. How does a fish evlove into a octopus? Let's go anywhere. Let the RNG gods decide where I go and give me a good Pokemon!

Brock
Pachysephalosaurae, Stygimoloch and Dracorex were all adept swimmers as far as I can tell.
Surfing on your Pachysephalosaur / Stygimoloch / Dracorex thing, you spot a dark shadow far beneath. It’s a male…
Swampert
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Numel (Female)
Points for Encounter: 140
Total Points: 320
Partner Pokémon: Rampardos

((Pachycepolasaurus/iade/ae has a C. And I guess that works. On why Rocks float.))

YAY SWAMPERT GET!!! Staying on Pond.

Thought so.
Further down the path, playing with the weather, is a...
Castform-water
Reload the page!
That explains it. The constant rain-sun-ice-clear changing was odd. [Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 955

stealinginging~

and still goinginging~

(also i should only have two balls left)

Hmmmm.

Your rarity list on the first page looks all right, but in practice, you've given out a sceptile, a female empoleon, a porygonz, a swampert, and a shiny azumarill. (Also rotom.) Each of these are meant to be super-rares, as in 1/200 (except rotom, which shouldn't be a possibility anymore); considering this is post #210... that means one, /maybe/ two. Not that I'm saying to 'retract' any from anyone, but just keep an eye on it, okay? I've actually been holding off on commenting cause you've been making note on just how rare they are (and if you honestly have your shiny rate at one in over eight thousand, that's kind of crazy but commendable), so yeah, just be careful.

Well, it is the Shiny rate in the games. I'll go tweak the rarities after this post 'mkay? I'll half the chance of encountering the Rares and Super rares, and decrease the chance of Uncommons by 2%. And yeah, no more Rotom to be found. Also, doesn't Porygon-Z have a hypen? Sorry, spellings are a pet peeve of mine.

Blazhy
A very bright light dazzles you for a second, and when you get your vision back you see a male...
Chinchou
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 180

Patar
Surskit is a Pond-skater, Masquerain is a moth. Also, I think that means you're staying in the pond?
A little mudfish pokes its head out of the water at you; she's a...
Barboach
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Aron (Female), Drifloon (Male), Qwilfish (Female), Swinub (Male), Girafarig (Female)
Total Points: 710

Brock
Does it? Okay.
Capture: +140 Points
A little baby beach-ball-tail swims idly over to you. She's a...
Azurill
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Numel (Female), Swampert (Female)
Total Points: 505

Flora and Ashes
Yes. Yes you should.
Capture: +60 Points
Bounding up to you comes a female...
Cleffa
Inventory: Park Ball x1, Piplup (Male), Cradily (Male), Kingdra (Female), Ditto, Castform
Total Points: 1060

Off to tweakify~ Bye~

Last edited:
Patar
Surskit is a Pond-skater, Masquerain is a moth. Also, I think that means you're staying in the pond?
A little mudfish pokes its head out of the water at you; she's a...
Barboach
Total Points: 710

Barboack? Nah, let's go to the Sea. Of course you tweak it when I don't have any cool Pokemon. Of course.

Hey, I had to tweak it. I don't want to get in trouble.
Surfing to the sea, you quickly encounter a male...
Corphish
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 755

Hey, I had to tweak it. I don't want to get in trouble.
Surfing to the sea, you quickly encounter a male...
Corphish
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 755

Screw it, I'll catch it. Let's go somewhere not wet like the Field! :D

As you wander around the grassy area, a hyperactive blue streak charges into you. She's a...
Pachirisu
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Aron (Female), Drifloon (Male), Qwilfish (Female), Swinub (Male), Girafarig (Female), Corphish (Female)
Total Points: 845

As you wander around the grassy area, a hyperactive blue streak charges into you. She's a...
Pachirisu
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Aron (Female), Drifloon (Male), Qwilfish (Female), Swinub (Male), Girafarig (Female), Corphish (Female)
Total Points: 845

I'll just finish this off. Let's catch this Pikachu copycat.

Brock
Does it? Okay.
Capture: +140 Points
A little baby beach-ball-tail swims idly over to you. She's a...
Azurill
Total Points: 505

Leave it... And sine Rampardos is Sea Worthy... TO THE SEVEN SEAS GOJIRA!!!

((I wish to go to the sea if you didn't get that))

Blazhy
A very bright light dazzles you for a second, and when you get your vision back you see a male...
Chinchou
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 180

I'll be taking that Chinchou there, thank you~ And I'll search in the sea again. Aghh Cradily

Flora and Ashes
Yes. Yes you should.
Capture: +60 Points
Bounding up to you comes a female...
Cleffa
Inventory: Park Ball x1, Piplup (Male), Cradily (Male), Kingdra (Female), Ditto, Castform
Total Points: 1060

WANT.

taking and that is my last park ball :)

Patar
This is your final Park Ball.
Inventory: Aron (Female), Drifloon (Male), Qwilfish (Female), Swinub (Male), Girafarig (Female), Corphish (Female), Pachirisu (Female)
Total Points: 890

You have 890 Points. This makes you eligible for a: Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, or Wepear Berry.

Brock
Yeah, I got that. Kinda hard to miss.
Surfing on the only thing so far that's actually bigger than the person it's carrying, you encounter a male...
Seel
Insolent wretch! He's sticking his tongue out at you! [Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 550

Blazhy
No Cradily for you.
A dazzlingly beautiful fish jumps out of the water. Or well, she'll be dazzlingly beautiful when she evolves. Or something. Hem.
Finneon-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x5, Chinchou (Male)
Total Points: 270

Flora and Ashes
I know it is! Why does everyone assume I'm not keeping track?
This is your final Park Ball.
Inventory: Piplup (Male), Cradily (Male), Kingdra (Female), Ditto, Castform
Total Points: 1105

You have 1105 Points. This makes you eligible for a: Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, or Wepear Berry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom