• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruffledfeathers
Remoraid Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Marshtomp (Male), Masquerain (Female)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 1065
Partner Pokémon: Marill

Alraune
As I said, take your time. (A video of their creation would be neato if you plan on including that)
Ledyba Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Growlithe (Male), Burmy (Trash) (Male), Spinda (Male), Espeon (Male), Smeargle (Male)
Total Points: 825
Partner Pokémon: Wynaut

Mawile
Rngh don't post while I'm writing my reply it's distracting
Shinx Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Shinx (Female), Numel (Female), Swinub (Male), Snorunt (Female)
Total Points: 1080
Partner Pokémon: Sableye

Brock
Smoochum
...Aaaaaaand I guess you'll be ignoring that too so I took the liberty of generating another one.
Bidoof-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Taillow (Male), Brock (Male), Granbull (Female), Ariados (Female), Espeon (Male)
Points for Encounter: 45x2
Total Points: 1898
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

Ignore. I have a shiny Derp.

Don't you mean you have a shiny Bidoof?
Minun Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Taillow (Male), Brock (Male), Granbull (Female), Ariados (Female), Espeon (Male)
Total Points: 1935
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

Alraune
As I said, take your time. (A video of their creation would be neato if you plan on including that)
Ledyba Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Growlithe (Male), Burmy (Trash) (Male), Spinda (Male), Espeon (Male), Smeargle (Male)
Total Points: 825

More ignore. I wanna save my last ball for somethin' good. >:o

Mawile
Magnemite
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Shinx (Female), Numel (Female), Swinub (Male), Snorunt (Female)
Total Points: 1125

Alraune
Ariados Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 870

Mawile
Makuhita Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1170

Alraune
Happiny
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 915

Alraune
Yanma Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 960

Mawile
Swinub Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1215

Burmy-ground Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1260

Alraune
Spoink Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1005

Mawile
Cacnea Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1305

Alraune
Zangoose Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1050

MawileGah, stop that you distracting thing
Mawile Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1350

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom