• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Palkias Banner and stuff shop. Of doom. REQUESTS CLEARED, READ 1ST PAGE

Re: Palkias Banner and stuff shop. Of doom.

Okay. How about... the same thing, but with Tyranitar and Feraligatr? Use the same style, main-ish color for background, fade to other color, but green behind Feraligatr, and blue behind Tyranitar.

Okay. How about... the same thing, but with Tyranitar and Feraligatr? Use the same style, main-ish color for background, fade to other color, but green behind Feraligatr, and blue behind Tyranitar.

Okay. ^^

Can you make a banner like Lucas's, only reddish-orange on one side, spring green on the other, and Quilava in the reddish-orange and Bellossom in the spring green?And it says, "Quilossoms! ^.^"(yes, with the smiley-faces), please! And, again, no border. Thanks!

Can you make a banner like Lucas's, only reddish-orange on one side, spring green on the other, and Quilava in the reddish-orange and Bellossom in the spring green?And it says, "Quilossoms! ^.^"(yes, with the smiley-faces), please! And, again, no border. Thanks!
Okay ^^

Ooo it's very ominous.
Thanks, it's great!

Your welcome ^^

EDIT:
quilossomsbannerql5.png

lucas755banner2fg2.png

Last edited:

I'm requesting again. Can I please have a banner EXACTLY the same size as the first, same colours and background but can you have a new picture of both Eevee on the left and the skitty on the right this time. Here is my other request if you need to know what is was...
eeveeskittybannertq3.png

Oh, and if the colours are a little off it doesn't matter much. Thanks you so much for your wonderful work.

From EeveeSkitty

I'm requesting again. Can I please have a banner EXACTLY the same size as the first, same colours and background but can you have a new picture of both Eevee on the left and the skitty on the right this time. Here is my other request if you need to know what is was...
eeveeskittybannertq3.png

Oh, and if the colours are a little off it doesn't matter much. Thanks you so much for your wonderful work.

From EeveeSkitty

Do you mean you want different pictures too, or do you just want me to change the placement of the pictures..?

I prefer different pictures as the pictures already there may look strange when moves to the other side so Please get NEW pictures. Thanks.

From EeveeSkitty

You have some skills with photoshop/GIMP/whatever you are using, I like your shading style and the outlines of your graphics, they are very nice ^^

Now, you see I'm getting bored of my currents avatar, so when you're finished with the other requests and you're not busy, could you maybe make me an avatar with a Typhlosion (I'd prefer one you drew, you draw so awesome ^^) on the left side, maybe crossing its arms and leaning on the outlines (The lines, kinda, you get what I mean). The background would be dark blue and starry, like the sky at night. Oh, and the Typhlosion can say "Bakun!"

Thank you in advance :D

I prefer different pictures as the pictures already there may look strange when moves to the other side so Please get NEW pictures. Thanks.

From EeveeSkitty
Well, I could just flip the images.

You have some skills with photoshop/GIMP/whatever you are using, I like your shading style and the outlines of your graphics, they are very nice ^^

Now, you see I'm getting bored of my currents avatar, so when you're finished with the other requests and you're not busy, could you maybe make me an avatar with a Typhlosion (I'd prefer one you drew, you draw so awesome ^^) on the left side, maybe crossing its arms and leaning on the outlines (The lines, kinda, you get what I mean). The background would be dark blue and starry, like the sky at night. Oh, and the Typhlosion can say "Bakun!"

Thank you in advance :D
Yup, this is photoshop. And Thank you ^^

Yes, I can do that. ^^

ZOMG thank you! As soon as I clear some of my sig, your banners earn a spot in my sig! Maybe I'll just put most of my stuff on PE2K...
Okay. Hm, I used to go to pe2k, but I find it boring now...

Thank you!
I shall be back sometime soon...
You're welcome ^^

Edit:
bakunrl2.png

Last edited:

Yeah, I didn't think of that. *coughstupidmecough* Just do that then and if I'm allowed to request more [it's for a friend] I would like one with a red fireish background with pictures of Zigzagoon on the left and Treeko on the right. Font would be a dark red hat stands out. No border please, take your time if you'd like because I THINK my friend is coming himself but dosen't have time at the moment. Thanks for your wonderful work.

From ES

Yeah, I didn't think of that. *coughstupidmecough* Just do that then and if I'm allowed to request more [it's for a friend] I would like one with a red fireish background with pictures of Zigzagoon on the left and Treeko on the right. Font would be a dark red hat stands out. No border please, take your time if you'd like because I THINK my friend is coming himself but dosen't have time at the moment. Thanks for your wonderful work.

From ES

Sure, I'll get to work on that. ^^
EDIT:
eeveeskittybanner2gs5.png

New example on the front page: Wallpaper

...And thats that, I'll get to work on your friends banner now, EeveeSkitty
Wait... what do you want it to say? O_o

Last edited:

I love mine. Oh, god I suck at remembering things, maybe I should use a form...so ayways...
Have it say Acorn-Zak. Thanks he will love it.

From ES

Thank you so much, my friend's going to love it. :D

Edit: I've just sent it to my friend using PM and I'm waiting for an answer. He is a real life friend and he really likes Zigzagoon, that's why I told you to put on a Zigzagoon. Thanks so much, I could not have done it.

From ES

Last edited:

Thank you so much, my friend's going to love it. :D

Edit: I've just sent it to my friend using PM and I'm waiting for an answer. He is a real life friend and he really likes Zigzagoon, that's why I told you to put on a Zigzagoon. Thanks so much, I could not have done it.

From ES

Well I hope he likes it ^^

Back
Top Bottom