• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Palkias Banner and stuff shop. Of doom. REQUESTS CLEARED, READ 1ST PAGE

Re: Palkias Banner and stuff shop. Of doom.

Wow thanks ^^ That was very quick.

I also use photoshop for arts and stuff, but I'm not that skilled :/

I'll that for my avatar from now on, thanks again :D

EDIT: Btw, you should know that you can double, triple etc. post in your own art thread :)

Wow thanks ^^ That was very quick.

I also use photoshop for arts and stuff, but I'm not that skilled :/

I'll that for my avatar from now on, thanks again :D

EDIT: Btw, you should know that you can double, triple etc. post in your own art thread :)

Glad you like it ^^

And yes, I knew that.

Um, I hate to be rude, but what about my Request back on page 1? I'd like to resubmit it, please.

OK, just one more thing for my friend. Can I please have a avatar with a SHINY Zigzagoon with only it's head showing down the bottom and looking cute. Also have the writing in red letters: Acorn-Zak and have the background the same style as the banner. Thanks.

From ES

Can you do text on them? if so I want a really cool font over the top of this picture
http://masterziggy.com/images/Dark Samus.jpg
Saying: TheOtherOne- Armour of Malice
Also you can add some stuff if you want but not to much, thanks Do Your Thing!
(I luv those example banners)

Kool! Can I have one? Please?

Can you make it like Lucas' and Mewtwo's banner with the colors fading in? The colors should be orange-reddish on the right, and light blue on the left. Houndoom should be on the right, and Glaceon on the left. The text color should be dark blue and reads "Fire Crystal~" with the ~ in there? Please and thank you!

Um, I hate to be rude, but what about my Request back on page 1? I'd like to resubmit it, please.
Sorry :sweatdrop:
I've been lazy with that... It's my hatred of drawing people.. Sorry, I'll try to get it done ^^"

OK, just one more thing for my friend. Can I please have a avatar with a SHINY Zigzagoon with only it's head showing down the bottom and looking cute. Also have the writing in red letters: Acorn-Zak and have the background the same style as the banner. Thanks.

From ES
Sure. ^^

Can you do text on them? if so I want a really cool font over the top of this picture
http://masterziggy.com/images/Dark Samus.jpg
Saying: TheOtherOne- Armour of Malice
Also you can add some stuff if you want but not to much, thanks Do Your Thing!
(I luv those example banners)
Okay.

Kool! Can I have one? Please?

Can you make it like Lucas' and Mewtwo's banner with the colors fading in? The colors should be orange-reddish on the right, and light blue on the left. Houndoom should be on the right, and Glaceon on the left. The text color should be dark blue and reads "Fire Crystal~" with the ~ in there? Please and thank you!
Yup, I can ^^

Could you make a banner out of this with a little "Lucas755" in the bottom right corner?

I gotz an idea! Can you have this excact banner:
Dialgabanner.png

With my D/P info on it? In the bottom left corner?

Name: Mysti
Friend Code: 3995-8327-3665

Thanks! I've just created a new idea! Trainer banners! Daimond or Pearl! And you can make banners for the other games, too!

Could you make a banner out of this with a little "Lucas755" in the bottom right corner?
Yup ^^

I gotz an idea! Can you have this excact banner:
Dialgabanner.png

With my D/P info on it? In the bottom left corner?

Name: Mysti
Friend Code: 3995-8327-3665

Thanks! I've just created a new idea! Trainer banners! Daimond or Pearl! And you can make banners for the other games, too!
Sure, I can do that.

Thanks but I'm leaving to Auckland for holiday tomorow and I have NO internet so I'll come later on. Take your time, my friend dosen't know anything...

From ES

Sorry if I kill this thread like I happen to do.. But I would Like a banner with 2 cyndaquils in front playing with each other and a few in the distance napping. I would like it to be in a place with some shortish grass swaying in the breeze and Mountains in the Backround. Also put a Pikachu if you want... Thanks in advance.

Thanks but I'm leaving to Auckland for holiday tomorow and I have NO internet so I'll come later on. Take your time, my friend dosen't know anything...

From ES
Okay.

Sorry if I kill this thread like I happen to do.. But I would Like a banner with 2 cyndaquils in front playing with each other and a few in the distance napping. I would like it to be in a place with some shortish grass swaying in the breeze and Mountains in the Backround. Also put a Pikachu if you want... Thanks in advance.
Yup, I can do that.

Just a notice, but I'm taking a break until tomorrow... I'll finish my requests then.

Umm, IP, it's WAY past tommorrow... I've been waiting forever for my banner! Hav you abandoned the shop?

Maybe her timezone is different or she is at school or something. Give her a break, I'm not complaining.

No, just saying she could of got up late, went to school and forgot about this thread. She could be on holiday or something. But if she isn't busy then you're right. I'm only saying, it dosen't mean I'm on her side 100%.

I'm sorry, I haven't been getting on much, went to my grandparents the day I was supposed to start up again, then my dad came from work (We only see him on weekends now), I got on but felt lazy (You can be mad about that) Then mum told me to take a break...

I'll do some tonight though, I promise ^^"

EDIT:
Here's Kriisa Scorcher's banner:
scorcherbannerhy1.png

Lucas755's banner:
lucas755bannerov5.png

Mewtwo's banner:
dialgabannermewtwonl3.png

EeveeSkittys avi:
acornzakavime9.png

Last edited:
Back