• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Palkias Banner and stuff shop. Of doom. REQUESTS CLEARED, READ 1ST PAGE

Re: Palkias Banner and stuff shop. Of doom.

That is...completely awesome

Umm, hi, I found my avatar on Google, and would very much like a new one...Can you make me one that says, "Flamewheel!" and has a fiery background? And it has, obviously, Chimchar on it! Thanks ^.^ And the text should be light blue with white outlines to seperate it from the flames.

...you have here a monopoly on Awesomesauce Factories....

Maybe, if you're not too busy, An avatar with Kabuto on a bubbly background.(with its claws moving, maybe?)

I would totally give you money if I had any for a signature of Mega Man (the old Blue Bomber, not X or the new Battle Network and Star Force crap)... just, in any awesome pose, basically. The background doesn't even really matter. I just want it bad.

I am really sorry for making everyone wait so long T_T
I'll go make some banners now. And I'll start with the easiest so I can finish more of them in a shorter time.

EDIT:
Mewtwo's Avi for moonlight:
moonlightaviyp2.png

DarkArmours second banner:
darkarmoursbannerkr5.png

I'm working on MurkrowFeather's now, but I'll finish it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Yet again, completely amazing

*looks at MTU's new avvie*
It be beautiful! Naow...
Make...
a Pikachu banner! It be in a field of flowers, and it says, "Warning: Sparks fly randomly."
Tahnks!

Pure awesomeness is awesome, which means your banner making skills and you are AWESOME! So may I have a banner. A lapras on the right and a Ninetales on the left. Have the Lapras using Hydro Pump and the Ninetales flamethrower. On lapras's side have it a light blue that is similar to Lapras's shade except lighter. On Ninetales's side have it fire red. In the middle have the red and blue meet and mix to some purple. And can it say 'Flaming waves' in dark purple letters. Thanks.

Meditite and Nidoking on a banner please, make the background sort of vortex-y

I am really sorry for making everyone wait so long T_T
I'll go make some banners now. And I'll start with the easiest so I can finish more of them in a shorter time.

EDIT:
Mewtwo's Avi for moonlight:
moonlightaviyp2.png

@.@ Haven't been on for a while, but now I'm on, and wow, that be bootiful!

Not to be rude, but I have waited for around two months, and my request still isn't done.

Can I please have a banner with a Luxray pouncing on a Umbreon with a blizzard background? The Luxray jumping in midair and the Umbreon crouching, make the Umbreon shiny Please oh and make it say Ice tiger on it. By the way, your work is AWESOME :D I wish I was that good.

I have a request...could you make a banner of a lightning storm with Rayquaza silhouetted in the center (in the distance), saying "Reap the Whirlwind" across the bottom?
Thanks in advance if you can.

Last edited:

Poor Palkia is being buried under requests....

I'm just here to say that your banners are awesome. The shading and the colors and the Pokemon themselves are beautifully drawn.

That's all.

And now Linoone will continue stalking.

Same here. Sorry about that.

By the way, the banner with the Absol watching the tornado is...there are no words. AWESOME barely does it justice.

Ok guys seriously. Last time IP was on was october 18. I don't think he's coming back.

Back
Top Bottom