• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Palkias Banner and stuff shop. Of doom. REQUESTS CLEARED, READ 1ST PAGE

Re: Palkias Banner and stuff shop. Of doom.

My banner..It's beautiful...But I can't see letters/numbers in some of the places! Like the 8 in my friend code! And the M in Name!

I don't mean to sound annoying, have you forgotten about mine or did you just not do it yet

I don't mean to sound annoying, have you forgotten about mine or did you just not do it yet
I haven't done it yet. ^^"

Thank you, the banner looks nice!
You're welcome ^^

Thankz! It's awsome, and plain koolio~
You're welcome :)
Yah, it is coolio.

EDIT:

Mewtwo's banner:
dialgabannermewtwozg8.png

I love the text on this one, heh.

Last edited:

Mewtwo's banner:
dialgabannermewtwozg8.png

I love the text on this one, heh.
MUCH better. Gracias! And I would like a gift for Moonlight the Umbreon. An avvie!

It should have, obviously, an Umbreon on it, Preferably this picture:
image.php

but the rings on it are lavender, and the eyes are light blue. It should say, "Moonlight" in small, but able to read, text. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh, you get your pics off of a website. I would like you to do my request if you can, but you don't have to.

EDIT2: I went to the website, and the Umbreon in the avvie is the same as the one on the website but it's flipped!

Last edited:

MUCH better. Gracias! And I would like a gift for Moonlight the Umbreon. An avvie!

It should have, obviously, an Umbreon on it, Preferably this picture:
image.php

but the rings on it are lavender, and the eyes are light blue. It should say, "Moonlight" in small, but able to read, text. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh, you get your pics off of a website. I would like you to do my request if you can, but you don't have to.

EDIT2: I went to the website, and the Umbreon in the avvie is the same as the one on the website but it's flipped!

Yup, I can do that. ^^

hah gutted! when you finish my other banner can you make one with a grassy/forest BG
with a scyther and scizor

It says I need to resize it! Wah. Can you try and make it smaller. (And I have no idea what this computer stuff means. it says Your file image is 500x100 and something about 350x100. Do you know what it means? Anybody?)

Palkia! I have a request for you...

Could you make a banner using this image, with text saying 'Palkia - Rider of the Startstream'? Thanks!

Are you using IMG codes? If not, do so, because uploading from your computer to your sig has a limit of 500 x 100. The height exeeds that.
Hope this helps! :grin:

HELLO!
Sorry I've been "lazy" recently, but I haven't been getting much net time. ^^"
I'll try to do some stuff now.

Here's DarkArmours first banner:
darksamusbanneryi7.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom