• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Palkias Banner and stuff shop. Of doom. REQUESTS CLEARED, READ 1ST PAGE

Re: Palkias Banner and stuff shop. Of doom.

I withdraw my request... It must be too hard.

^ It probably isn't too hard, it's just Invader hasn't been on for a while and probably knows nothing of all these requests. Poor Invader.

Ow, my "Im not doing anything right now"...

Uh, I'll go get my tablet and do some of the requests... Maybe...

Just saying I'm here... :)

Edit: MurkrowFeather's banner:
palkiasezrawras3.png

Oh, and I'm not taking anymore requests until these ones are done. Most of them.

Last edited:

:D

I won't be able to do artwork requests because my Tablet pen has been stolen by Evil toddlers and stashed somewhere. >.>

I can probably still do banners with non drawn-by-me images though :)

OK cool.

Evil toddlers, evil little sisters are just as evil. I thought I had lost my goggles for 2 months or so but it turns out she took them and used them >:(

OK cool.

Evil toddlers, evil little sisters are just as evil. I thought I had lost my goggles for 2 months or so but it turns out she took them and used them >:(

Yup.

Little sisters. >.<

What doesn't help is that one of my sisters (the four year old) Is obsessed with feet, poop and the letter four.

It drives us crazy cuz no one ever knows what she's talking about xD

Ahem, off topic xD

I have TWO little sister's to deal with. It's good one is better. My second sister is smart and is SUCH A BIG FAT SHOW OFF. OK ok, stop the off topic stuff, yeah yeah.

I have TWO little sister's to deal with. It's good one is better. My second sister is smart and is SUCH A BIG FAT SHOW OFF. OK ok, stop the off topic stuff, yeah yeah.

Here too. Two little sisters, one 4 one 2. And a chihuahua, and a rat.

At this point we should make a "Siblings" thread...

Re: Palkias Banner and stuff shop. Of doom. REQUESTS CLEARED

NOTICE

I have cleared all the requests, so if you had a request please re-post it. It's just been a while so I don't know if everyone still wants their request

Just so I don't have to do as much.​

I still want my request :D

A lapras on the right and a Ninetales on the left. Have the Lapras using Hydro Pump and the Ninetales flamethrower. On lapras's side have it a light blue that is similar to Lapras's shade except lighter. On Ninetales's side have it fire red. In the middle have the red and blue meet and mix to some purple. And can it say 'Flaming waves' in dark purple letters. Thanks.

I still want my request :D

A lapras on the right and a Ninetales on the left. Have the Lapras using Hydro Pump and the Ninetales flamethrower. On lapras's side have it a light blue that is similar to Lapras's shade except lighter. On Ninetales's side have it fire red. In the middle have the red and blue meet and mix to some purple. And can it say 'Flaming waves' in dark purple letters. Thanks.
Hmm... Might not be able to do that because of Tablet pen robbery... :/

Can I have an animated avatar of myself holding up a gun and firing 3 rounds? It doesn't have to be animated if you don't want to go through the trouble. However, If you make it unanimated, make it so that I'm just holding up a gun.

Reference pic:
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t135/hompstead/Josh/CIMG2609-1.jpg
Same here, and I just downright dislike drawing people >O (Yes that is the reason I have been holding it off for several months ^^"

I'll only be able to do these if I can find my darned tablet pen.. >.<

Back
Top Bottom