• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pie-Errific Sprites

I'm not here for a sprite, but I was wondering how to super-shade. There are a bunch of Pokemon I want to super-shade, and I would rather do it myself. Just a brief explanation would be nice. Don't worry about me stealing your style or anything, because I'm way too busy (lazy) to run a shop. Your super-shades just look amazing. They make the Pokemon look like real creatures.

Alright. Electric Bellossom and Super-Shaded Lucario are on the way... But the shiny Lucario is going to be a challenge. I'll have to shade over it completely after already shading over one, which will likely make it worse in quality...

And Roxxor, I'm actually making a Super-Shading guide. I'll probably post it somewhere around here when it is completed.

Didn't you request that at someone elses shop before the Forum broke? I think it was Bakuphoon's.

xD probably. I'm gathering sprites fro a dragon Togekiss so that if we can use our old teams when ASB returns, L'Arc~En~Ceil will have a sprite<3

And thaaaaank yoooou he's cute. >x<

You're both welcome! =D

Mewtwo, meet Electric Bellossom:

ElectricBellossom.png

Kai, I've finished regular Lucario, but the Shiny... It might take a bit longer...

Super-ShadedLucario.png

Wild BIDOOF appeared!
Go!Electric Bellossom!
Electric Bellossom used THUNDER!
Wild BIDOOF was killed!
Electric Bellossom dances for joy!
Wild BIDOOF came back from the dead!
Electric Bellossom used SHOCK WAVE!
Wild Zombie BIDOOF blasted off!

Hehehe,thats how good Electric Bellossom is.
Electric Bellossom wants company.
She wants a Fire-type Bellossom!

Here's Fire-Bellossom:

FireBellossom.png

NOTE:
Also, I'll accept Devamp requests now. I'll probably need some critique and advice for my devamps... Anyways, here's the one I just finished up:

ShayminSkyForme.png

Wild STARLY appeared!
Go!Fire Bellossom!
Fire Bellossom used FLAMETHROWER!
Wild STARLY was killed!
Fire Bellossom dances for joy!
Wild STARLY came back from the dead!
Fire Bellossom used EMBER!
Wild Zombie STARLY blasted off!

MUAHAHAHA!

They love friends.
Electric Bellossom wants a Steel-type Bellossom friend.
Fire Bellossom wants a Water-type Bellossom friend.
I loves Bellossoms!

Sorry it took so long, Kai. Here's Shiny Lucario:

ShintLucario.png

Mewtwo, Steel and Water Bellossoms:

SteelBellossom.png
WaterBellossom.png

And wolftamer, I'll try it, but the "dotted" shading pattens are going to be hard to work with on a Super-Shade. May take a while.

They are very happy!*Bellossoms talk amongst them selves*"Bell bellossom Bell!"(We want an Ice-type friend!)says Electric Bellossom,leader of the group.
In other words,an Ice-type Bellossom please?

To help you work on your revamping skills, may I request a revamped Green Mewtwo? I would've chosen Mew, but that would be a scratch.

By green would you mean Shiny Mewtwo, or simply a Mewtwo revamped and then recolored to be green? And, what sprite of it do you want me to revamp (ie. Yellow, Silver, etc.)?

Yup, from Green, because that's the second most messed up sprite I can think of.
EDIT:
greenspr150.png
Actually, it's one the easier ones to revamp from the RGBY era. I guess I was thinking of the birds and Mew.

Oh. Makes a lot more sense. XP I should have it done some time tomorrow...

EDIT: Okay. Here's my -attempt at- Revamped Mewtwo:

RevampedMewtwo.png

*anxiously awaits critique*

Last edited:
Ice Bellossom wanrers over to the other Bellossoms.They all dance and sing,but then they want yet another friend!They want a Psychic-type Bellossom friend!

And your revamp is better than my best revamp!

Mewtwo, here it is:

PsychicBellossom.png

I suppose I'm getting the hang of revamping... Any more revamp "requests" would be greatly appreciated!

And wolftamer, I've tried to super-shade Thorlune, but... The color scheme is awkward, the 'dotted'-shading is hard to work around, and there's too many thick outlines. If you really want/need me to super-shade it, I'll give it another go, but I warn you now that whatever I can manage will probably be of low quality... Sorry, but the sprite just isn't a good one for super-shading.

Back
Top Bottom