• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pie-Errific Sprites

Okay. Here's Dialga...

Super-ShadedDialga.png

Okay... REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. Seriously, did everyone want my sprites that bad...? XD

Requests will open again when I'm finished with all of these...

*cough* Thank you, cheesecake. XD Well... I finished the Re-Types, so here they are:

cheesecake, your Absols:

FireAbsol.png
FlyingAbsol.png
< It's supposed to be a gryffin of some sort. =D

Terry. T., your Pikachus:

FirePikachu.png
DragonPikachu.png

And Water Lucario, Black Yoshi:

WaterLucario.png

*inhales* So, that leaves S-Shaded Raichu (which should be done by tomorrow), and the Eeveelution-Splice... About that splice, though, Terry T, you do realize that would be a splice of eight Pokemon? It's more than bound to get incredibly messy, and lose a lot of quality in the process... Are you sure you want me to try it?

-is huggled-Awkward indeed...

Here's your Raichu, Tropiking:

Super-ShadedRaichu.png

I suppose I'll be opening requests again... Terry, I'll start working on the Eevee-splice (though I doubt it'll turn out very good).

OH YES, and just to keep things simple... *pokes new "requesting rules" in the first post* Read that before you request, please.

AND, I've decided to start trying Re-Poses! So, um... You can request those as well.

End of news-update. XP

Both of your requests wll be added to the new "Request List". But Giratina could take between one and four days... Depending on my mood. xP

Back
Top Bottom