• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémafia - Super Mystery Dungeon

Zori

nya~
Pronoun
she/her
Night 0

69c6ac6a7ae6bf55c15e7588059640c941b9a67d_hq.jpg

They soon parted ways with their partner and headed back to Nuzleaf's house to sleep. They thought about sneaking in, but Nuzleaf was probably out still, and even if he wasn't he probably wouldn't mind. They didn't envy having Carracosta as a parent.
The door creaked open to darkness and silence. They went to their bed and curled up in it.
The blue light crept in at their closed eyes. The stillness of the night air only aggravated it...

---

"I, the Dashing Wanderer, have lead the Expedition Society to Serene Village!"
The group laughed while they merrily set up their tents under the starry sky.

Rolecards are going out shortly.
Night 0 will start in roughly 1 hour, and last 48 hours.
Day 1 will begin on Wednesday at 19:00 UTC.

Day 1

maxresdefault.jpg

Fennekin woke up to a dim periwinkle sky outside their window.
(I can probably sleep a bit more before school... It's not like I'll miss Riolu banging on my door anyways...)

---

When they opened their eyes again, sunlight streamed through the window. The leaves' shadows danced across the floor.
They groggily lifted their head out of bed.

(I'm late! I knew I shouldn't have gone back to sleep...)
They bolted to the door. Nuzleaf wasn't home, but that didn't come as much of a surprise anymore.
(The sun still isn't over there when I cross the bridge. Maybe if I sprint all-out, I can get there in ti-)
They collided directly with Lombre's back, knocking both of them into the grass in the middle of the town square. They furiously apologized and braced to be scolded, but when they opened their eyes, Lombre was standing up, turned away from them. Their confusion was interrupted by a shout.

"You wrote this, didn't you?"

They saw Roselia, standing in front of Shelmet and waving a piece of paper in front of his face. Shelmet, eyes downturned, remained silent. She read from the paper.

"How many players are either aligned with the Dark or capable of winning alongside the Dark? Sound familiar?"

The rest of the adults stood transfixed in a circle around the two, silently watching them. Nobody dared intervene. An eerie silence fell over the town.

"For Arceus' sake, say something! Answer me!"
Roselia pulled one of her roses back, then mercilessly struck Shelmet with a Vine Whip. Many faces twisted into grimaces and winces, but nobody said a word.

Something blocked their view of the scene. They heard Carracosta's voice in a whisper. "You should go to school."
His voice dropped off awkwardly for a moment. "This isn't something that a kid like you should be seeing."

They plodded along the path up to the school. The adults were not the best at hiding things: something had clearly happened, but they didn't know what. They decided that they would talk it over with Riolu and the others at the school when they got there.

Nobody has died.

The following rolecard has been discarded.

Shelmet
Serene Village Vanguard

b8c.png
You are Shelmet, Serene Village Vanguard. You win when you reach parity with the Light while at least one Dark player is alive.

Day 1 begins, and will last 48 hours (and 5 minutes) unless a 24 hour extension is voted on.
Night 1 will likely begin Friday, 19:00 UTC.

hi y’all! excited to be here

slank cover that i have just moved into college and am adjusting so won’t be around much

hello i am here, like two hours late

glad i didn't miss anything important lol

rolecard was "discarded"... honestly not sure whether to take that as a mechanical thing (we didn't have enough players sign up so X role wasn't filled) or a flavor thing (shelmet evolves by discarding its shell to become accelgor)

as eifie I'm sure would say, not worth the spec either way, probably

also hi everyone, glad to see nothing tragic has happened overnight. lets keep it up and get this bread xoxo

ayP1POv.png

I wonder if we got a successful block on the nightkill quite this early? that's optimistic, but not altogether impossible -- and a little less improbable than it might normally be, given that we're running on a smaller player total than Zori seems to have intended for this setup

so, are we in for another round of backstage shenanigans abruptly coming to light on D1, or is that vote just for a laff?

my role is "you choose a player, if they try to kill someone you roleblock them and they learn your name, if not nothing happens, and you can't target the same person twice in a row"

and, y'know, tradition, used it on herbe, who i predict will Not Say Anything abt being blocked

gimme a minute to deal with this i gotta get off my damn mobileposting scenario

i'm pancham, who's apparently a bully and a friend of shelmet's but i haven't fuckin played smd in ages and fuck my break's over see you in 3 hours

Back
Top Bottom