• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémafia - Super Mystery Dungeon

well, we have one read, I suppose! and everyone else is still exclusively talking about RNP and Herbe, if they're posting at all. fantastic job, everyone, we're using that extra time so productively

anyways, I'll have to gauge yet how much good faith I should actually be ascribing to that vote of Herbe's, but just ahead of anything else, it seems like there's something I'm not making myself crystal clear about here. when I say I'm intent on solving Herbe as soon as possible, I don't necessarily mean that in the sense of solving through a lynch; I mean it in the sense of properly figuring if we, collectively, believe Herbe or not. so if that's been a relentless misapplication of the terminology, well -- what can I say if not whopsie.
mmmmm... yeah that's not how i took it,,,,,,, anyway. you're not jazzed that everyone is still talking about us but you want everyone to figure out if they believe me asap? so that people will Stop Poasting About It?

If thou continue to need mine opinion on the matter... the rnp/herbe thing is looking like a v/v situation, yes. Assuming that player action didn't prevent a kill, it's possible that the Dark players weren't able use their killing action N0. I personally amn't allowed to act until N1.
interesting, is that specific to your role? mine's allowed to act n0

If thou continue to need mine opinion on the matter... the rnp/herbe thing is looking like a v/v situation, yes. Assuming that player action didn't prevent a kill, it's possible that the Dark players weren't able use their killing action N0. I personally amn't allowed to act until N1.
interesting, is that specific to your role? mine's allowed to act n0
same, I also was allowed to act n0 (but opted not to for Reasons fwiw)

sorting through my poe... bear with. greenest at the top, reddest at the bottom

me
JackPK

(spongebob plankton's computer voice) 1% evil, 99% hot gas
RNP
Herbe (although post #90 allllllllllmost makes me suspicious of activated alien???? god please zori don't let there already have been an activated alien this early in this game)

townread
qenya -- I liked the acknowledgement in #46 that she'd have jumped to a hasty conclusion with less information, and that she was not jumping to said conclusion at that point -- feels towny at an inflection point where scum could've easily tried to push

persuasive longposts make it hard for me to distrust (I am fundamentally vulnerable in this way)
M&F

null
Novae -- pressurevotes with no explanation in #52 and #78 would pinged red for me for anyone else but I feel like that kinda may just be your playstyle?
haneko -- poem analysis felt like an honest attempt at trying to be solvey but I thought that was ultimately not an avenue to solve anything imo? (eifie's voice echoes "stop trying to solve")

light scumread
Zero Moment -- for the same reasons highlighted by Novae in #82, which I coincidentally noted while going through the thread assembling this post before I got to #82 and remembered that oh, someone already said that

pressurevotes with no explanation in #52 and #78 would pinged red for me for anyone else but I feel like that kinda may just be your playstyle?
yeah no i'm just Like That

i like it less than you do

would it be too rolefishy to ask what flavor you picked

i have a guess but want to confirm

yeah i figured

i think i know what's going on and i probably shouldn't read into this as AI but in the condition where it is in fact meant to be and i'm blatantly ignoring it i don't want to look like a clown again

actually i just remembered that zori specifically designs her games to not be flavor/mech solvable at least conventionally

so yeah this probably is a pointless line of inquiry

hey @JackPK did you not factor my elaborated read on ZM into your read on me at all? if we had the same thought reading the same posts i feel like that'd be something you'd note in your read on me somewhere

i'm still sayin' it's herbe yo. occam's razor, kill got blocked. hell of a lot simpler than a poetry based Informed role being targetted by me, rnp, and the night kill not going off n0, when it's tcod tradition to mention "yo no kills n0" in the startup post if that's a thing that's happening

Back
Top Bottom