• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon: Crystalline Shards

((I was going to say I missed a lot, but... nah.))
Valkrie sent out her Salamence and nodded slightly.
"If you think about it, everyone's slightly psychotic," she whispered to Kalick and Dr. Lehrer. Storm growled quietly in agreement.

"I know, I am psychotic too. But a new ISLAND! Look, Mike, I mean no disrespect, but you really think that the regi's could be on this island? And why do you want to get them so much? How do we know that you don't want to harness their power and take over the world?"

"You have a good point. I'm not sure if the island is totally, a friend of mine, Professor James, told me about this island. He is there, currently." Mike takes a breath, "I was hoping to get the Regi Pokemon to get the almighty Regigigas. There is a legend, a Myth, going around that if all 3 Regi Pokemon are caught you will have access to Regigigas' lair. And I'm hoping to get him, so I can full-fill my duty and become the Leader of the Elite Four. Will you help me?"

"I don't think he would want that," said Kalick. "He's too reasonable."

He turned to Mike. "Of course I'll help!"

"This sounds incredibly stupid and makes no sense at all. We don't know anything about you, and you claim to be the leader of the Elite Four. You're hoping to get a Legendary Pokemon that nobody's sure exists, and aren't sure if the place we're going to even fully exists." Valkrie paused.
"But, I have nothing to do, and will expect you to pay my hospital bills, in case of injury. I'm in," she grinned.

"I'm not letting you take that position. I am a good friend of Cynthia's, and will not let you catch Regigigas just to beat her."

((But we're not in Sinnoh... I think. Crap, we opened a lot of plot holes for Sbamber, all from one post. ^^;))

Mysti trotted out of the Pokemon center and caught up. "If you need a Pokemon with Fly..." she called out Steel Wing. He roared. "...I got me one right here! I can just use Pury to cross the ocean, you guys ride on Steel Wing!" she called out a Suicune. "Everyone, this is Purification, Pury for short. This is who I'm riding on. Steel Wing will carry all who have no rides, right, Steel Wing?" He roared in agreement.

((I'm going to swap my Articuno for a Rayquaza if that's okay... I beat PMD Blue and thought its pic was cute, so...))

"Hi, Pury," said Kalick. "Hi, Steel Wing." He glanced down at Rosie. "You don't like being compared, right?" He scratched her gently between her ears. "Lots of rare Pokemon, but a partner is invaluable."

Valkrie rubbed her ears.
"Ouch," she muttered. "Hi, Steel Wing, try to keep it down. This is Storm," she introduced her Salamence.

"Why do you want to help this greedy bastard become the Elite Four Champ while you get squat! It makes no sense!"

((That'll be a while, he's offline. But pointless rambling is fun =D I think I'll join))
"Because there's nothing else to do, and he'll pay all injury costs?"

It was easy for Rosie to purr, and she did so again. She seemed to be becoming good friends with Kalick, Ame noticed, but she knew that Rosie was still her pal, too.

As if on cue, Rosie dashed ahead to Ame and rubbed against her leg in welcome. "Glad to see you, too, Rosie," she said.

((Can Ame have a Staraptor in the PC, please?))

"QUIT ARGUING!" shouted Kalick. To him, it sounded louder than Steel Wing's roar. "Would you rather sit around while Regigigas kills us all? I'd say no, thank you very much."

Back
Top Bottom