• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Pokémon: Detectives

Re: Pokémon: Detectives

"I'll take the bus then." April said, 'I hope it's clean. I've never taken one before."

Xin flicked his tail in anticitipation.

Ira nodded. "A bus is fine with me. It's not too boring, I hope."

Spark looked up and buzzed a bit. What was Ira saying about a bus? What would happen if he did something like that? To tell the truth, he had no idea what a bus was, but he wanted to try it sometime.

The Gardevoir returned to the office for a moment, revealing her findings. "All right, the next bus leaves in approximately 10 minutes from the closest stop, two blocks north of the facility. I would suggest you leave now so that you don't miss it. It should take roughly an hour and a half to reach Culpepper, due to occasional stops along the way."

"A bus is fine with me." Raven nodded at the Gardevoir, then the rest of the group. "I'm sure Crystal wouldn't mind either.

The Sableye shrugged. She wasn't used to crowded places.

"Well, it's better than walking the whole way," Raven retorted, heading up the street.

Mysti shrugged. "Sure. Fine with me. Allright, Lucky, let's go!" "Ru." he said, nodding, in English meaning "Right." Mysti and Lucky darted out of the building and Mysti pulled out her foldable bike. She hopped on and rode to the nearest bus stop, Lucky running alongside.

((I thought Lucario could speak... and I think you should start a new paragraph whenever a new person speaks.))

Raven called to Mysti, "Why are you leaving us behind?" For a moment, she stopped and shook her head, sighing exasperatedly (is that a word?).

Crystal, at this point, finally managed to catch up. "Saaableye?" She asked. Raven knew this meant, "What's wrong?"

"Just an over-excited friend," the Sableye's trainer replied, shrugging.

April finally made it to the bus stop.

"Is it just people misaing...or is it murder?" she muttered, "Oh...how I hope to meet a lawyer. I'm sure we're linked to them."

Ira nodded, and headed out the door. He curved onto the route which he knew lead to the bus stop.

As for Spark, he still had no idea what Ira was doing. Were they going for a roll? Possibly. He hadn't seen Ira take the bus before.

The bus arrived at the bus stop a couple minutes later. The driver, a heavyset middle-aged woman with relatively short, dirty blond hair stopped in front of the four detectives and opened the bus door. "Yellow line, Charner to Culpepper," she announced. "Coming?"

((The gymleader's Lucario in the anime kept saying "Ru." Or at least from what I heard.))
"Yes I am." Mysti said, folding her bike to put in her backpack while she climbed on. Lucky hurried up the stairs after her. They chose the very back seat, being the types to seperate from the crowd.

There weren't very many people on the bus, and in fact, besides the driver and another young couple sitting in the fourth row from the front, the detectives would be the only ones actually on the bus at the time. As Mysti passed by the couple, they could be overheard talking to each other.

"... think it's gonna happen again this time?"
"I dunno... I hope not..."

Ira nodded. "Yes, I am getting on, and so is my friend here." He turned towards Ravem and then stepped on, finding a seat somewhere near the middle of the bus,

(no, I just was saying you could overhear it if you wanted to. If you were paying attention or not, that's up to you. Also, to get to the back of the bus, you would have had to go all the way down it, inevitably passing by them.)

April recalled Xin. Last time he was let loose on public transportation....ugh, she wanted to forget that. She chose a seat near the front.

Raven nodded and stepped on behind Ira. She sat directly behind him, offering Crystal a seat next to her.

Crystal appeared to blink at her for a moment as she left, hoping Pokemon were allowed. All of a sudden, she leaped on and rushed in beside her Trainer, rather timid about this...

Ira looked to the side to find that Spark had somehow managed to climb the stairs of the bus and was sitting in the seat next to him. The Electrode smiled mischievously, giggling quietly and triumphantly.

As the last of them climbed aboard, the driver closed the door behind them. She didn't seem at all concerned about having Pokemon aboard the bus, even a highly-explosive one like an Electrode. Perhaps she's used to it, or perhaps she just didn't care. After she watched the detectives take their seats, the bus started moving.

((I recently playes SSBB, and I heard Lucario yell "Watch the power of aura!" or something like that.))

"Hey, Lucky, did you hear those two people talking?"

"Yes, something about things happening. I wonder what they were talking about..."

Suddenly the bus lurched foward. Mysti and Lucky remained quiet.

(All right, time to get it moving, I suppose...)

The bus trip itself was relatively uneventful. A few more people ended up getting on over the course of an hour and a half, but there wasn't much to see. Finally, the driver spoke up to her passengers. "All right, last stop, Culpepper Town Center. I hope you had a pleasant trip." The other passengers got up one by one and started to leave the bus.

Back
Top Bottom