• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Island

Re: Pokemon Island (Still accepting)

Nidoking heard Butterfly say something about battling two Snorlax at once. "WASHING MACHINE!" he yelled, but quieted down. "Dragonair." Nidoking stood up and turned his head toward the snake-like Pokemon. "See if any other of these Pokemon are available. I can think of someone who has potential ability that's tougher than Blaziking, but get one more of Butterfly's 'friends.' I won't be much of a help, considering how much stronger Butterfly is than me. It'll be like battling that single Snorlax again if you don't hurry. We know that led to the..." voice trailed off. ...two-month "Great Depression." Luckily for my friend, Sunflora showed up. Nidoking smiled, thinking of the sensitive Pokemon. He shook the thought out of his head and focused on Blaziking. He was dancing on top of Butterfly. "Hey, Butterfly." Nidoking said. "Keep at it." Then he looked at Blaziking. "This wouldn't have happened if you hadn't called me Obese. Now if you promise to stop using dumb nicknames like that, then Butterfly here can go back home and finish his meal."

Blaziking stared. Two Pokemon. Versus him. He gulped. Suddenly, out of the woods, came a Beedrill that flew next to the battle.

"Wazzup?" she asked. Blaziking looked at her happily.

"TOKOMO!! You're here!" he said happily.

"Yeah, at last. Damn those Kadabra," she muttered. "Thankfully, I evolved. Hi Crunchy!"

"Hey," Crunchy said, depressingly. She came out of hiding behind the rock.

"What did you do this time?" Tokomo asked, looking at the Nidoking and other Munchlax.

"They got mad that they couldn't do anything to me," Blaziking said. Crunchy handed him a Pecha berry.

"You might need this," she said. "Come on Tokomo, I think he needs help."

Dragonair left for the village.
(Sorry don't want to bore you! :D)
She soon returned with the Sunflora. The Sunflora asked Butterfly, "How did you get here?"
"We'll just call you Hand for now, okay?" He replied to the Sunflora, and used Rollout on a nearby Beedrill.
Meanwhile, Hand turned to Blaziking. She had a special ability to use her leaves as hands, and hit the Munchlax with a powerful Force Palm.

"Stop this," Nidoking said to Butterfly and Hand, the new Sunflora. "There is no need to attack these two. And I understand you just got here, Hand, but I think it's already time for you to go back. Butterfly can eat some more if he wants." Nidoking kept himself facing away from the sensitive Sunflora so she wouldn't faint. "Aaaanyway, as long as Blaziking doesn't use annoying nicknames then fights won't break out between Pokemon with unkind nicknames."

"Okay." Hand stopped in the middle of her Force Palm and said, "Come on, Butterfly, let's go back."
"Yay!" Butterfly cheered, and ran back with her.
Dragonair gasped, "He sure is fast for a Munchlax, isn't he?"
Ha. Blaziking never got a chance to give Hand a nickname.
I wonder what that Noctowl would feel like if he got a nickname...

((Remember, Blaziking, you can't hear other people's thoughts unless you're a Psychic type or something.))

Last edited:

(Sorry, accepted)

"Yes, we can stop battling" Evan said to the dragonair. Evan decided he would find the treasure on his own. So Evan trotted to the mountins, where the treasure map lead. As Evan passed through a shortcut to the mountins through the forest he thought what the treasure might be.

((Mewtwo, That is godmodding. You can't control Evan just like that, it's Yanmegas character!))

X-Ray saw the Dragonair come with another Munchlax, apparently named Butterfly. Blaziking and Butterfly fought, but Nidoking told them to stop and Butterfly left.
"I hope you'll stop calling us stupid nicknames now, Blaziking." He stared at the beaten up Munchlax.

Creme jumped agian and turned around to see the Scyther.
"Butch!"

((You could wait))

"WAIT!! HAND!" Blaziking shouted, "I FORGOT TO TELL YOU; YOU'RE NEW NAME IS BIRDMEAT!! There, that felt good. Didn't it Obese?"

((Pokemon:Eevee
Appearance:My avatar and banner in my sig. mixed.
Personality:Hyper, but not too hyper. Sometimes annoyingly hyper.
Nickname(Optional):Fluffy
Age(Optional):1 1/2 human, 12 pokemon years.
Abilities(Optional):Fluffy is extremely strong for her age. She also likes to cook.
Other(Optional):She likes pie, and steak, but mostly pie. =3 Fluffy is a good enough nickname. No stupid nicknames.))

Pokemon: Lairon
Appearance: Normal Lairon. He has a blue bandana on his left front foot.
Personality: The defensive guy. He defends what he means and his friends and territory. He defends almost everything! He is also very Aggresive to things. He only respects his best friend X-Ray.
Nickname(Optional): Defron
Age(Optional): 15 human years.
Abilities(Optional): He has a really high defense, and is a pro fighter along with X-Ray. They are a team.
Other(Optional): Nothing.

Dragonair turned to Blaziking. "Birdmeat? If you want to call anyone Birdmeat, make it someone like a Dialga. Besides, she couldn't hear you. She's probably all the way back at her village right now."

Nidoking sighed. "At least you could have named me Spike," he told Blaziking. "Now what do we do? No more action. Oh yes!" Nidoking lumbered off to the village Dragonair had gone to earlier. He soon found an Arcanine and a Growlithe. "Happy birthday!" he said and went back to the clearing.
"What was that all about?" the Arcanine asked his buddy. His reply was an "Arf...?" from the Growlithe. "Yes, I know it's my birthday..." said the Arcanine.
Nidoking looked at Dragonair with an explaining glance. "Now, Blaziking. Can you please not use nicknames? It gets very annoying."

"Ditto. I hate that you call me Bobo." X-Ray said. He then trotted into the forest and found some berries.
Berries are good, but meat are better... He thought as he ate them. Especially the Buneary meat mum made for me when I was a small kitten.

"But Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo! You must at least APPRECIATE your name!" Blaziking said desperately. Tokomo and Crunchy rolled their eyes.

"Here he goes again," Tokomo said.

"Thanks to you guys, he's going to go into a state of depression," Crunchy said menacingly to the Nidoking and Dragonair.

"Ne-ver will I appreciate such a stupid, childish name that was made by a stupider, childisher Munchlax!" He growled loudly. His fur began to spark.

Nidoking walked over to the sad Blaziking, with a hand on his back. "It's alright, Blaziking," he said reassuringly. "You can think of nicknames that fit our species, like Spark for X-Ray and Spike for me. And maybe Serpent for Dragonair."

Back
Top Bottom