• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

The new ones are as awesome as Oddity should be.

FUN FACT BY THE WAY: My in-game character from PMD 2(which I bought today) is a male Skitty.

after all the Mike's i know (that one from primary, the one from high, the one from the internet and you) and i also just like the name

also, what are these "tag" things you speak of...

*nom* ^w^, awesomenocity, comedy, epic win, lucario sex doll, mystery dungeon, nyoro~n, oddity ftw!, omnomnom!, royal windian comic award, scizor (king) approves!, sprite comic, the humanity!, wash my tags, wat is with teh tagz xd, and zangoose waz here.

Mike, can't YOU clean up those tags?? Honestly, some of them are getting a bit silly...like the sex doll one >_>

Only those who put those tags there can remove them... unless a moderator comes by, I presume.

Yep, it isn't like anyone would search those keywords...

Anyone care to find a mod and pull them over here?

*nom* ^w^, awesomenocity, comedy, epic win, lucario sex doll, mystery dungeon, nyoro~n, oddity ftw!, omnomnom!, royal windian comic award, scizor (king) approves!, sprite comic, the humanity!, wash my tags, wat is with teh tagz xd, and zangoose waz here.

okay i now know what tags this place has but i'm still no further into figuring out what they are in general

If you search for a term, the database searches though the tags to find what matches. So if you search for...urm, "sprite comic", this topic will turn up.

ATTENTION
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN REWARDED WITH KAI'S SEAL OF CREATIVE DECENCY
picture.php

Well done on the comic, by the way. I may not post, but I do read this whenever there's a new issue or so. Keep it up.

And get your Glameow a decent christmas present, damnit. XD

ATTENTION
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN REWARDED WITH KAI'S SEAL OF CREATIVE DECENCY
picture.php

Well done on the comic, by the way. I may not post, but I do read this whenever there's a new issue or so. Keep it up.

And get your Glameow a decent christmas present, damnit. XD

Don't worry, my Glammy will get the bestest gift there is ^w^ *hopes Kecleon actually stocks chocolate coins*

And thanks for the award!

your going to get her chocolate coins for christmas, when it's the 8th of January

i think she'll just hate you even more

also, 2 questions down one to go, how do i make tags?

your going to get her chocolate coins for christmas, when it's the 8th of January

i think she'll just hate you even more
IRL, yes. In the comic it's Christmas.

Maybe I'll get her a Meowth sex "doll" for Christmas instead... ;3

also, 2 questions down one to go, how do i make tags?
Go to the tag thingy and click "Edit Tags".

Back
Top Bottom