• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

Sweet

And psssst there are no sprites in issue 100

WHAT

I went back and pit those in, I swear I did >=(

Well, I'll just have to fill it in when I update next I suppose. *headdesk*

EDIT: Thar, fixified.

Last edited:

Yay, more more more~

100th issue! *throws confetti*

Awesome as usual but stillll...nothing special on the big 100 :/

Awesome comic you have here. I approved it. :D

Anyway, just add "-1" to the "seal" in the image tag to get rid of the other y.

Hey Mike, if you still need the Pachirisu emoticons, I could try to make them, as I'm a bit handy with editing stuff like that. I'd of course want something back.
*coughcameoappearancecough*
But first I'd like to know which emoticons you want, a bit more exact.

Hey Mike, if you still need the Pachirisu emoticons, I could try to make them, as I'm a bit handy with editing stuff like that. I'd of course want something back.
*coughcameoappearancecough*
But first I'd like to know which emoticons you want, a bit more exact.

That's OK, they've been dealt with. Thanks for the offer though :)

Sorry for the horrific delay of the next update, by the way- I'm having problems thinking where to go with this stupid storyline >.<

The storyline is supposed to be the easy bit! The comedy and the making are the hard bits.

I see, good you got rid of the problem, you can always contact me if you have some other problem thought. ;D

As for the story, you've had 101 pages of story before, what could become troublesome now?

*updates to 108* Ugh, that's that story over. Good riddance :3 (Btw, I don't think it is, but if the phrase used in #103 is offensive I'm really sorry. It absolutely wasn't intended to be one little bit :3)

I just finished reading the whole archive. Kudos for using a medical reference in #107, the syphilis.
....Yes, people, I'm *that* lame. But anyway, feel free t'use that Sticker Of Fweedom I gave you a while back and stick it right there.
Because I'm lazy.

108 made me die of laughter. XP

Yes, 108 was like, the best, seriously. Don't ever stop making this comic Mike.
EVER

Well, if Magikarp can Splash over mountains, then it shouldn't be so Farfetch'd (sorry) that a Spoink could bounce over them...

Nice way to finish that!

Also, with the syphillis thing, it may effect Pokemon like Glameow faster :P

It isn't that unrealistic. *once again points out the Splash thing*

...Heh. Try hooking Mike up with a Wailord next :D HMOWA!

...Heh. Try hooking Mike up with a Wailord next :D HMOWA!

Nah, the hooking me up with people thing is over. I need to focus on more realistic situations, like fairies winning the lottery and being struck by lightning :)

Back
Top Bottom