• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Team Legend

Myuutsuu groaned, frustrated. His eyes glowed blue for a split second and a tree on the opposite side of the border crashed to the ground.

Sorry for this, he thought. It was directed at Emuritto, but she couldn't hear it.

He looked back up at Kali. The Mewtwo held his hand out as if wanting to greet her, and then clenched his fingers into a fist.

Fire saw the sun up (since it's, like, 8:00 am) and knew she had to leave. "Well, guess I'll have to see you next time. Bye, Tsunami." Fire flew off, hoping no one had noticed her.

The Eevee was curled up agianst a rock, twitching and talking in her sleep.

"What? Yes, the chili dogs at Burger King are fine.... no, you have bad taste in peppermint!" She rambled on unknowingly. It wasn't long before she woke up screaming.

"I swear I didn't do it! It was the talking rock!" She screeched, then relised it was night.

"Heheh... I knew I shouldn't have ate that moldy Pikachu carcass.. Mom always said those things gave ya nightmares!" The pink creature yipped to no-one but herself, then decided that wandering around might settle her mind and lull her back to sleep.

Tears began to silently flow down Emuritto's cheeks. Wasn't there any way she and Myuutsuu could be together?

She thought to herself, When can we finally be together? Then, more directed at Myuutsuu, When will our next meeting be?

To answer your question before, he thought, No she's not. For this question, I'll contact you when I have the answer.

Myuutsuu thought about telling Kali that it was prey, but that was hard to believe. If he told her that he had been fighting, Kali would hunt her down and kill her.

Small escapee... he thought to himself. "We shouldn't worry about it," he told Kali. "It's just a smal Mesprit. It hasn't harmed the territory so we can't do anything about it."

"A Mesprit?" Kali snickered. "Capture it and take it to our leader... She can turn it to our side then... if she decides to keep it alive. If you don't, well, I can't be held accountable for what happens to you instead."

"Hmph." Myuutsuu's tail lashed, and he gazed back at the border. "I'm telling you," he growled. "we shouldn't worry about it. It was harmless."

Shadowflare looked over. She hadn't realized she had walked as far as the border, in fact, she almost stepped on it and quickly withdrew her paw. She hid in the bushes to hear more.

"Hmmph..." Kali decided not argue any further. She felt like Myuutsuu was probably hiding something, but then again, she'd never been trusting of the large feline. She flew away, muttering under her breath, "Don't think you're off the hook." Kali flew back in the direction of the center of their territory.

Myuutsuu's brain was nearly boiled over with frustration. There had to be some way out of this mess... but he ignored it for now. The Mewtwo flew low, concealed by the trees, towards Shadow Lugia's home.

Mia watched as Myuutsuu flew overhead, and judging by the frustrated look on his face, he probably was fighting with Kali.

"Hey, you cloned cat! Is Kali around here or something?" She yelled up at the Mewtwo, not caring if she woke anyone up or let herself be discovered.

As Kali was flying, she heard a voice almost directly under her. She couldn't see, as her vision was blocked by the trees, but she descended toward the forest. It sounded like Mia's voice.

She landed nearby, just in time to see Myuutsuu flying by. She groaned. What is he up to now? she wondered. Kali glanced at Mia. "What do you need?"

Mia blinked.

"Nothin', just wanted to know what was up. Myuutsuu looks angry, I expect it might be something with those lowly Legends. After all, we are pretty close to the border." The pink Eevee glanced to the border line, where they were divided into either to powerful Team Shadow, her team, or the pathetic Team Legend.

Something suddenly clicked. Kali knew why Myuutsuu was flying now. She picked up the Eevee in her large paws. "I'll tell you on the way. Right now, we have to get back to base. Before Myuutsuu does." She leaped back into the air and rose over the trees, soaring toward the Shadow Lugia's home.

Mia was suprised as the Flygon grabbed her, then started flying towards the Shadow Lugia's home. What was so important? Had Myuutsuu done something wrong?

"So, what happened?" Mia mewed, looking down at the ground as trees and small Pokemon like Rattata and Caterpie passed by quickly.

Kali looked down at Mia as she flew. "He's trying to upstage me. From his reaction, he knows he's not doing what he's supposed to be doing, but he's going to try to reverse that fact and blame me. We have to get to our leader first." She also was looking down to see if she could find the Mewtwo flying below her.
"Listen, Mia, I found Myuutsuu by the border, with a separate light. He claims it was a Mesprit. Yet he refused to capture it, and acted like he was protecting it. If he was actually in cohorts with the enemy, Thorn needs to know."

Mia couldn't believe that Myuutsuu was a traitor. Kali was right, Mistress Thorn needed to know.

"If he is friends with that Mesprit, that makes him a lousy double-crossing traitor! Thorn would be furious." She giggled in a not-so-innocent way at the thought of their mistress punishing the Mewtwo, maybe even hurting Myuutsuu. Mia would laugh if he was kicked out of Team Shadow, she wasn't very friendly with him. And if he blamed Kali, oh, would she be mad. She sometimes wished that Kali could use a little attack on the Mewtwo, but the Flygon could get in trouble by the mistress.

Back
Top Bottom