• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Team Legend

Draigo had heard the commotion through the trees and shot through to arrive just in time to witness Emuritto lose conciousness. With a single flap of his wings the Salamence dropped over to cover the Mersprit, and sent jets of flame at both Shadowflare and Myuutsuu.

"Get out of here, Team Shadow," he growled dangerously.

((Just to confirm, Tailax is already in team legend at this point right?))

((Yes.))

Myuutsuu grunted. "If you didn't want us to attack, your little pink friend here--" he pointed to Emuritto "--shouldn't have crossed the border."

"Crossed the border, eh?" Draigo challenged. He looked about. He recognised this small area as being on the boundary. A waste, in his opinion, as a border held to the inch was nitpicking to an obsessive degree, but still at least there was a limit to how far Team Shadow would go. He moved aside and with his front-left claw, he motioned to Tailax.
"Move Emuritto back to the camp."
He held his claw in the air.
"Crossing the border, eh?" he repeated, "I suppose you mean like this?"
He slammed the foot down no more than an inch over the boundary line.

Taliax heaved Emuritto onto her back, then picked up the lum berry before rising into the air. The latias flew over the treetops, and she landed in the middle of Team Ledgend's camp.
'Help!" Taliax cried. "Emuritto's hurt! I think she might have even fainted!" I hope she's all right, but at least no-one else was hurt. I should have fought harder to protect her. I hardly got hurt at all, and here Emuritto is, fainted.

Don't make it any worse, Emuritto thought to Draigo. She struggled slightly. "It was only... an accident. I brought an Oran berry, I think..."

She took a blue, round fruit from nearby, feeling better.

"Then - oh dear it seems I have also crossed into your territory," Draigo exclaimed in sudden mock innocence, a ruse he dropped again almost immediately.
"I suppose you have to attack me now," he continued, retracting his claw, so that he stood defiantly very close to the border, but undeniably on his side, "except that now I am on our side of the divide. You cannot, therefore, now touch me without you being the aggressors."

"We won't attack you for joking around," said Myuutsuu. He turned and stalked off towards the castle.

Well that clears that up, then, mused Draigo as he lifted off and returned to the camp. He turned to Emuritto.
"Are you OK?" he asked

"It's all right."

I hope Myuutsuu-kun will have proved himself...

She flicked her tail, levitating again. "Don't be too reckless, or we might be attacked."

Taliax was relieved that Emuritto was okay.
"I'm glad you feel beter," Taliax said to Emuritto. "but what should we do now?" And you owe me an explanation, Taliax said using telepathy.

Sorry. I'll explain. Myuutsuu was in some kind of trouble that might lead to an attack on us, so I wanted to save this team by getting him out of it so he could prove his loyalty.

"I don't really know," the Mesprit said aloud. "I'm just glad we're out of that."

"Right now, we need someone to watch for them coming back, but otherwise we hold our position," Draigo announced, taking charge.
Where is that darn Grovyle, he cursed silently.

((For reference, pre-Blizzard Team Legend is lead by Grovyle (who has not appeared yet), with Draigo as second in command. Blizzard has not, as yet, had enough interaction to be established))

Last edited:
Name:Darkstar
Pokemon:Absol
Side:Shadow
Moves:Crunch, Perish Song, Psycho Cut and Nigh Slash
Personality: A good-spirited bad-willed Pokemon. She may seem kind, but her true spirit lies within.
She is a member of the Shadow Strike Team, a faction of Shadow Lugia.
Darkstar is also saying that PM her creator to join the Shadow Strike Team.
Appearance:She has black claws instead of silver, her eyes have red pupils and a black background.
Relationships:none at the moment
Other: none at the moment

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom