• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Denizens of Death

Xhan laughed at Yono's words. "I don't think that a Dark Type will suffer forever in the Dark World. He'll find a way out. You just watch! You're going to regret betraying him! Trust me. In the meantime, You'll be destroyed." He used Crunch, sinking his teeth into Yono's hand.

Yono shook Xhan off.
"You either listen to me from now on or you're going to join Rishben in hell you understand?!" Yono screamed in Xhan's face grabbing him by the neck.
"So which is it Xhan?!"

Yono increased his grip, strangling the Pokemon.
"Call me Tubs, one more time." he said.

(( Go Hancock! lol Had to use the line. ))

X-Ray started to run towards Ursarings lookout. He ignored the Porygon-Z that was floating behind him.

When he was beginning to get tired, he saw Ursarings lookout. He turned to see if Enigma was there. No Enigma.
He approached the Ursarings lookout which was cleverly named "Ursa Majors spot" by Ursaring himself. He saw something brown and red laying on the ground.
What the...? He thought. He slowly walked closer and he could now see that the brown thing was... "Ursaring!" The Ursaring laid dead on the ground with his throat cut over.
X-Ray sniffed the wound that had caused Ursaring to die to see if he recognized the smell.
A Zangoose have been here... Bullet... He sniffed the air for the scent of more pokèmon, but he couldn't find any.

He started to run back to Enigma. He killed a few Rattatas and Houndours on the way...

"Alright." Xhan said. "How 'ya doin' Tubs?" He laughed to himself. Sarcasm was fun. It involved being literal. Even if it involved dying as well, anything was better than listening to this joker!

Yono pinned him to the ground and gripped so tightly around his neck he about popped the head off. Opening a Dimensional Hole he threw Xhan back in time...back when Celebi didn't know she could control time.
"Have fun getting back this time!" He screamed at him as he shut the hole.

Liz followed Bullet and looked back to Thorn.
"Come on, Thorn! This way." The Skitty said.

Xhan plummeted again. "Ah, crap. Oh well. At least Yono's out of my life." Then, an idea began forming in his head. He could take over the world early! Rallying Pokemon to his cause woudn't be easy, but he could kill legendaries by using surprise. He would rule the world! And he wouldn't have to deal with Team Light, or any of his pesky teammates! Unfortunatley, Xhan landed on a rock this time. He blacked out before he even landed, in anticipation.

X-Ray zoomed past Enigma. "I have no time for you. See you later." He continued to run until he saw the DoD base. "Ahh, finally! My feet are hurting." He ran into the throne hall, where he only saw Yono. "Where is Rishben? I have something important to tell him!" He panted.

"Rishben is gone? What happened?" X-Ray said, not believing Yono to be the new leader of the DoD.

"When me and Xhan fought Rishben I dragged Rishben to the Dark World and locked him in. He is slowly dying and there is nothing any of you can do about it. I also threw Xhan back in time to the point where Shiny Celebi didn't know that she could time travel. I beat Rishben so I'm the new leader. Now tell me what is going on!" he demanded.

"Okay, okay." X-Ray said. "Well, you probably know that Enigma and I went to see Ursaring. Well, he is dead." He paused. "His throat was cut, and I bet that it was Bullet." He growled.

Damn you Bullet! he thought to himself.
"We'll get Bullet. I want you and Enigma to go to Ursaring's base and wait there. I'm going to get something and meet you there." he told X-Ray.

Without answering, X-Ray shot out of the door, and ran to meet Enigma. "We'll meet Yono at Ursarings lookout, okey?" Without waiting for an answer from Enigma, he continued to run to Ursarings base. He soon arrived, and sniffed Ursarings corpse again. Lots of flies were gathering at his wound.

((This gets a little graphic, but he does need to live...and he's evil!o_e
---
Xhan groaned. His head was wet, with blood. He found an exceptionaly large leaf, and dipped it in a cold stream. He tended to his wound, grimacing in pain. Frankly, I'm surprised that I survived that fall... He thought. He was pretty sure that he was so far back that hardly any Pokemon existed. Judging by the amount of plantlife around him, the most likely types he would meet would be grass types and water types. He looked up, and gasped. He quickly rolled to the side, where he was lower. That Aerodactlye had almost eaten him for lunch! As it flew away in anger, he fired an Aura Sphere at it, and hit its wing. He used extreme speed, and found it laying on the ground. It seemed to be begging him not kill it in a foreign language. More likley, and Ancient language. But he didn't care. He prepared an Iron tail, and struck the other wing. This Pokemon was now crippled. He delivered another blow to its neck, and killed it. He decided to turn it into a shelter. So he used the wings as a tarp, and he didn't really do anything else. Eventually, he'd have to get a new shelter. He broke off the corpse's head and stuck a stick in the ground. He put the head on the stick, as a symbol to make other Pokemon stay away from him. He'd get his peace, one way or the other...

Back
Top Bottom