• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon of the Conga Line (PotV Parody)

Will you answer no to this question?

• Total voters
Lauren followed Chip with Black, Rock, Onko and Phoenix; however, sadly, Pink Dog BBQ didn't accept Pokémon, and kicked them all out. They started Caramelldansening again.

STD 'sploded and gave STDs to everyone. Then he was a ghost and changed his name to Aids McHiv. ((Sound familiar?))

Mysti Caarmelldansened away before she got the STD. She then went into the Pokemon BBQ next to PDBBQ and ate everything they had, then bergan Carmelldansening.

Lauren flew away from STD, and so did Black and Phoenix. Rock and Onko ran away, and soon, they were safe in the disease-free PDBBQ.

Chip turned into Giratina and left Pink Dog Barbecue, withdrawing his Pokémon and surrounding himself with a virus-free shield. He realised that he could change between Human and Giratina but ignored it for now.

"I'm stuck in this form," Lauren noted, but said nothing else. She and her formerly-owned Pokémon began Caramelldansening.

"As am I..." Blade said to Lauren, then noticing she, too, was an idiot. "Am I the only sane person/thing in this world?!" "Yes, you are." Latias noted to Blade and started Caramelldansening with Lauren, who she thought was a typical, Caramelldansening, Charizard.

STD's Pokemon ruled the world. Somehow. And they allowed anyone who wanted to to go to PDBBQ.
((Pink Dog BBQ just keeps reminding me of Pink's in LA....))

Back
Top Bottom