• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon RéBURST (Big Image Warning)

Re: Pokémon RéBURST (Big Image Warning)

Yeah, I found what I guess is a free knock-off of Wild Words which looks very similar to me. I'll use it for the next chapter.

Page 10

13.png

Amazing. This kid's a bit headstrong, but he's confident and willing, too. I wonder what happens next.

I keep meaning to comment on this, but for some reason haven't. Much thanks for translating this and keeping up with it, I've been interested in reading the series since its announcement, but haven't found anywhere to read it. The only suggestion I can think of is to also to translate the sound effects if possible. Also, on the most recent scan, is the fish-thing under the last panel part of the page or a signature?

Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying this so far. Unfortunately, the sound effects in these chapters are all in Japanese, so I have no clue what they're supposed to be indicating--though I really should be less lazy about translating the obvious ones. The later chapters were done by a different scanlation group that did translate the sound effects (by pasting a character or two tackily over the original Japanese characters, but whatever, sfx are a pain to alter in the images), so you'll see more of them once we get there. And that's not a fish or a signature on the bottom of the page above--it's a little pointing hand! I think it's just indicating that the comic does indeed continue on the next page, since there's a scene transition.

But speaking of "getting there," my translating's pretty ridiculously far out ahead of where I am in terms of posting these--working on chapter four, while we're barely halfway through chapter one here. I'm going to move to posting M/W/F, starting with this little three-page sequence. Enjoy!

Page 18

22.jpg

BONUS! Page 19

23.png

BONUS! Page 20

24.png

Last edited:

You're my hero. u.u

I'd never heard of this story 'til I saw this, but after reading what you've posted and looking it up and everything, this sounds like a freaking amazing story. So thank you so very much for translating and posting these. :3

The image is broken.

EDIT: No longer.

Last edited:

And then, surprise unexpected hiatus! That's done now, though. It's technically Wednesday, so here are two pages.

Page 25
30.png

Page 26
31.png

So the speech bubble in the last panel there was left untranslated from the original Japanese; dunno why. I can't read it, but I imagine it's a sound effect of some sort, most likely Yaza yelling "GRAAAAAH!!!", or something to that effect.

Page 31

36.png

Back
Top Bottom